310 HP 553 lb-ft torque '04 V10 Twin Turbo diesel VW Touareg

atikovi

Established Member
standard.jpg

I just listed my truck on Ebay with over 150 pictures at Volkswagen : Touareg - eBay (item 150543682402 end time Jan-14-11 19:00:00 PST)

Any comments or suggestions about the listing are welcome. Thanks for looking.

tistan

Established Member
Is this a European spec VW? I was looking for one of v10 diesels about a year ago, and I couldn't find any. Since I couldn't find any I figured VW didn't bring the v10 to the US. Nice car, I would have liked to pick one up when I was looking.

atikovi

Established Member
Is this a European spec VW? I was looking for one of v10 diesels about a year ago, and I couldn't find any. Since I couldn't find any I figured VW didn't bring the v10 to the US. Nice car, I would have liked to pick one up when I was looking.

No it's a US model. Very few sold here, just like the Phaeton because of the high price. Wasn't someone just looking for a tow vehicle here?

turbod ss

Established Member
If you have this when i come home from boot camp i will be getting in contact with you!
that thing is so nice!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I work @ a VW dealership and have been lucky enough to drive a few of these, they are bad to the bone :rockon:. They launch hard or so I have been told :-D

Users who are viewing this thread