30th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
The last few years i have shown up right before the gates close and roll right in. No waiting in line and i get a great spot since everyone else has already been crammed in like sardines.
Believe me, 3pm comes way faster than you think if you decide to walk around and see all the cars and try to chat with people

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
Anyone know if Fobra's are welcome in the snake pit? :shrug:

dmark101 said:
cobras are not pit vipers. there is only Area 51.

i am going to quote the age old proverb that states as follows:
Age Old Proverb said:
COBRAS ARE BORN, NOT BUILT!

ok, funny quotes aside, if you decide to register your car in class 51, it wouldn't be the first time i've seen it. we wouldn't kick you out if you did. ;-)

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
I can't find anything on their website about when you have to be there, but it did say on the registration that "DUE TO SAFETY AND LIABILITY ISSUES, ALL VEHICLES MUST REMAIN IN PLACE WITH ENGINE OFF UNTIL 3:00PM".
So it's not too late in the afternoon compared to when other shows end.

I think u have to be there before 9 or 10 I can't remember

10am is when the gates close. we encourage everyone who has entered their vehicle to be there before that time. :)

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
I'll drive yours or someones extra car if they'd like to take multiples. Mine isn't even close to show ready but I'd like to go spectate. I haven't been in 7 years or so?

FFF isn't that kind of show. ;-)

i'll have my cobra there, complete with paint chips, slight spider webs on the hood, and a front fascia that needs repainting. :D

Misfitflesh

Established Member
FFF isn't that kind of show. ;-)

i'll have my cobra there, complete with paint chips, slight spider webs on the hood, and a front fascia that needs repainting. :D

Well damn, that makes me feel a little better! :beer: I have a corn tortilla size piece of clear coat missing from the hood, front bumper needs a little help, and 2 or 3 scratches around the rest of the car. But I guess I can't complain too much with close to 150k on her haha. I should have the front half of the exterior done before then though. Hopefully...

marcohdz

3rd post here (don't have much time to log in) this is the first time I'm going to this show so unfortunately i did not have any time or money to fix my car to make it at least somewhat presentable, I already registered my car as well so I can't wait for the show..

laruei

Established Member
Just registered. Figured Im pretty much at a stopping point with the car so may as well finally enter.

Users who are viewing this thread