30-125 in my pullied Cobra

musclefan21

Established Member
Steel fly is gona weigh around 25lbs not 14, the stock one is around 14-15lbs and to be honest the best option is to pay MeCloud $125 and the will rerivet a new face plate on your stock fly, they are the ones who actually made our clutches for 03/04 to begin with. As far as spooling faster they are way better then a single disc and worth the extra money, I think the clamping power is helping alil and even tho the clutch kit may weigh alil more idk if it actually does, it does have less rotating mass with smaller discs giving less stress on the input shaft, this is the case with my RXT idk about the brand you will be getting.

It is a lightened steel flywheel weighs 14lbs.i am hoping heavier set up wont slow me down and I have 10 spline, so hoping this less strain on the input shaft will help save my 10 spline input shaft.

P.s. I wouldn't worry about that 7k rpm revving post. These cars are much more durable than most think. You can do that all day long and she will still run like new as long as your tune is good.

Users who are viewing this thread