30-125 in my pullied Cobra

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Decided to get a speedo shot since I havent done it.

th_IMG_0740_zps4fc21f1d.jpg

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Just sounds nasty! ... oh, and I hope you didnt pull the e-brake at 130mph ;-)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn your shifting at like 7,000 rpms? I guess I'm a puss cause I don't go over 6500 max!

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
It just happens sometimes. Might be low on brake fluid???
What gear did you start in? Sounds sick and pulls nice :beer:

1st gear, ya Ill check the fluid.

Damn your shifting at like 7,000 rpms? I guess I'm a puss cause I don't go over 6500 max!

My car is special lol, ya when I drive it hard I do hit 7k but if Im not racing the usally around 6500-6800.

wudy

Established Member
Sounds awesome. Love the whine.Dont mean to hijack but Ive been trying ti figure out how to set the up shift light at 65k like yourself but dont think I can with my sct3. What handheld do you have?

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Sounds awesome. Love the whine.Dont mean to hijack but Ive been trying ti figure out how to set the up shift light at 65k like yourself but dont think I can with my sct3. What handheld do you have?

HAHA I didnt even notice that, my tuner would have been the one to do that. I have a Xcal III.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
No resurfaced stocker

I heard the twin disc set up is heavy. How much does the stock flywheel weighs? I am buying ACT twin disc with steel flywheel. The guy who is selling it said the steel flywheel weighs 14lbs and the total clutch kit with the flywheel weighs 44lbs. I am just debating if this is too heavy... I liked the way your speedo moved actually.. is it accelerating quicker than the single disc set up due to rotating mass or slower?

:beer:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I heard the twin disc set up is heavy. How much does the stock flywheel weighs? I am buying ACT twin disc with steel flywheel. The guy who is selling it said the steel flywheel weighs 14lbs and the total clutch kit with the flywheel weighs 44lbs. I am just debating if this is too heavy... I liked the way your speedo moved actually.. is it accelerating quicker than the single disc set up due to rotating mass or slower?

:beer:

Steel fly is gona weigh around 25lbs not 14, the stock one is around 14-15lbs and to be honest the best option is to pay MeCloud $125 and the will rerivet a new face plate on your stock fly, they are the ones who actually made our clutches for 03/04 to begin with. As far as spooling faster they are way better then a single disc and worth the extra money, I think the clamping power is helping alil and even tho the clutch kit may weigh alil more idk if it actually does, it does have less rotating mass with smaller discs giving less stress on the input shaft, this is the case with my RXT idk about the brand you will be getting.

70Maverick

Established Member
I love the upshift light that comes on at 7K, LOL. That helps save fuel you see. :D

This is what I think of every time I see a for sale ad for a Terminator. Yours would read "only 23,400 miles" Yep, only 23K miles, that is true.....but.................:burnout:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I love the upshift light that comes on at 7K, LOL. That helps save fuel you see. :D

This is what I think of every time I see a for sale ad for a Terminator. Yours would read "only 23,400 miles" Yep, only 23K miles, that is true.....but.................:burnout:

I hear u but my car is barley driven and I don't drive it like this hardley ever, this was done to show a wot speedo shot, if I ever sold my car which I'm not, they would be getting a very clean cobra stills smells new but come on you know a Cobra owner has to get on it here n there lol it would be different if you have some rookie selling his rusted beat to shit cobra.

Sounds sick! what's your suspension set up?

H&r sports no isos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread