3 inch pulley on Edelbrock SC...OMFG (Dyno chart enclosed)

Quad4_72

Established Member
So I am one very, VERY happy man right now. I put the 3 inch pulley on the Edelbrock SC AND got a custom tune by my local shop Unerpressure Power and Performance and holy SHIT. It's like I have a new rocketship for a car. The tuner said that it was like my previous tune was out in leftfield. The power now just feels off the charts compared to the previous pulley. Before I could barely hear the whine of the supercharger, now the thing screams! Even the drivability is just completely different. Just in low RPM if I barely touch the gas the car wants to take off. I love my Edelbrock SC!
3 inch pulley dyno1.jpg
[video=youtube;Qg3eAJ4PrY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg3eAJ4PrY4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Stevem17500

Established Member
Ul be fine just have good gas I might gotten bad tank .....raced a 911 gt2 at like 120mph ....something went wrong and boom..oh yeah I was also seeing 12psi on the same setup. ...that alot for stocker

Last edited:

Quad4_72

Established Member
Congrats! Sounds awesome!

Any plans of taking it to the track before the snow flys?

I would love to, but I am still tryin to figure out all the requirements for them to let me run it. You have stock block too don't you?

Last edited:

Quad4_72

Established Member
Ul be fine just have good gas I might gotten bad tank .....raced a 911 gt2 at like 120mph ....something went wrong and boom..oh yeah I was also seeing 12psi on the same setup. ...that alot for stocker
Unfortunately in Colorado they don't have good gas. It's all oxygenated 91 octane crap.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I have a stock motor, w/ stock oil pump gears...

All you need is a snell rated helmet to go to the track.

If you go to the track, just spike your 91 with a couple gals of 110. I do to make sure I don't run into bad gas when running it hard.

Last edited:

Quad4_72

Established Member
I have a stock motor, w/ stock oil pump gears...

All you need is a snell rated helmet to go to the track.

If you go to the track, just spike your 91 with a couple gals of 110. I do to make sure I don't run into bad gas when running it hard.

Well I will see if I can get out there. Unfortunately I only have street tires to launching hard is not an option.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
You'll be fine with just a helmet. Pueblo is done for the year I believe, there's a bunch of us going up to Bandimere tomorrow afternoon/ evening. It's one of, if not the, last Wednesday test n tunes of the year. You should head up!

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Just show up & tell them it might go low 12's... Play dumb. If it goes really fast, they might tell you to slow down... No big deal.

Quad4_72

Established Member
You'll be fine with just a helmet. Pueblo is done for the year I believe, there's a bunch of us going up to Bandimere tomorrow afternoon/ evening. It's one of, if not the, last Wednesday test n tunes of the year. You should head up!

That's definitely tempting! Unfortunately I have some work requirements :(

Quad4_72

Established Member
Just show up & tell them it might go low 12's... Play dumb. If it goes really fast, they might tell you to slow down... No big deal.

With the comination of street tires, me never having dragged a car in the 1/4 mile, and a six speed low 12s is a real possibility!

Users who are viewing this thread