3 inch cat back

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
maybe its just me but i dont hear any drone with you car stkjock... that thing sounds like a monster

you'd only hear it cruising from 1700-2000 rpm or so and only from inside

thanks, she moves out ok

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
if you did it again would you do the same build with the same parts?

I bought the car with most of the mods already on it.

If I was starting from scratch I'd do a few things differently. I'd get a TT set up as the biggest difference.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
I bought the car with most of the mods already on it.

If I was starting from scratch I'd do a few things differently. I'd get a TT set up as the biggest difference.

+1..and I'd bag my car so I could drive whereever with piece if mind and still slam it when I'm parking lot pimping.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Don't think headers are a waste of money. Losing a little boost while picking up a few ponies is always a good thing. About to drop in my new motor over the winter and going for the 900+ mark. The headers will defintely help but they really improved the setup I have now. Has for 3in set up. Sticking with the stock catback. Don't have any drone right now and I doubt if it will make a huge difference then the factory 11 set up

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Don't think headers are a waste of money. Losing a little boost while picking up a few ponies is always a good thing. About to drop in my new motor over the winter and going for the 900+ mark. The headers will defintely help but they really improved the setup I have now. Has for 3in set up. Sticking with the stock catback. Don't have any drone right now and I doubt if it will make a huge difference then the factory 11 set up

For your power level its signifacnt gains, but for 600-700rwhp headers aren't needed really.

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
Yea. It sounds cool, makes more power, and because I'd want a twin Turbo GT500! I believe there's a Guy selling a new hellion twin Turbo kit for like $4500 on here.

I looked but could not find the hellion kit for sale thread. Can you link me or let me know where you saw it?

And lag is overated.

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
doesnt that limit the amount of hp that the turbos can make? wouldnt twins make more power without the compound boost?

Tony - "TheBull" made 1138 on a similar set up. Not enough? :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread