3 children dead and 4 injured at daycare fire in Houston.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I can't read that article, but that is incredibly sad. :nonono:

Edit: Where was the adult(s) or someone getting the kids out before it got as far as it did?

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Man that hurts to hear.

jcr

Established Member
WTF is a 22 year old doing with a daycare license.

i'm with you on this one. 22, caring for up to 12 kids? God bless the ones who can, but most 22yr olds I know wouldn't be able to handle one of their own. She told the neighbor she went to the bathroom and came out to an inferno? ...

either way terrible, terrible, situation.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
The news is reporting that the owner was seen pulling up into the driveway with groceries when she noticed the fire had broken out and began yelling for help. ****ing amazing. Arson is still investigating. If this is true, which is probably is, I hope they throw the book at her.

The children who lost their lives were 2 20 month olds, and a 3 year old.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The news is reporting that the owner was seen pulling up into the driveway with groceries when she noticed the fire had broken out and began yelling for help. ****ing amazing. Arson is still investigating. If this is true, which is probably is, I hope they throw the book at her.

If that is true I hope she is kicked in her taint repeatedly for the rest her miserable life...

Last edited:

Mayo5

Established Member

Sad. But that brings me back to the original point of a single 22 year old person being a sole guardian of a dozen plus kids. That is too much for one person regardless of how experienced they are.

It's not helping her case that she was lying about being in the bathroom, then a witness said they saw her driving up from getting groceries. So she left all of them alone, and the house caught on fire. It's extremely unfortunate that the lack of judgement cost the kids their lives,and even worse some of them might live and be disfigured for the rest of their life.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Sad. But that brings me back to the original point of a single 22 year old person being a sole guardian of a dozen plus kids. That is too much for one person regardless of how experienced they are.

It's not helping her case that she was lying about being in the bathroom, then a witness said they saw her driving up from getting groceries. So she left all of them alone, and the house caught on fire. It's extremely unfortunate that the lack of judgement cost the kids their lives,and even worse some of them might live and be disfigured for the rest of their life.

I don't think her age plays any factor in her lack of judgement. 22, 32, or 42...you can't fix stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread