3 Blocks of Mustang Mania!

bandit_48032

Established Member
So I was on my way to Big Boy in good ole Mt Pleasant Michigan, when It all the sudden turns into Mustang Mania! Within 3 blocks I spot 2, 2005 Mustang GT's, 1, 2005 V6, a white SN95 Cobra parked at Wedny's and then the allmighty Terminator! It was white with blue racing stripes! It looked awesome! :rockon:

I don't own a cobra yet and I rarely ever see them anywhere. It was awesome seeing the SN95 Cobra and the Terminator. I don't know what it is but whenever I see a Cobra (no matter what the year) my heart starts racing and I start freaking out. haha :banana:

But anyways, it just made my day so I figured I would share it with the rest of you!

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
You'll be in one before you know it!! Once you drive one, you'll never look back, well, maybe to see how far you smoked the car beside you LOLOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I rarely see any '03/'04 Cobras up this way, either. When I do it is usually at a car show/cruise night. :)

bandit_48032

Established Member
RR03COBRA said:
You'll be in one before you know it!! Once you drive one, you'll never look back, well, maybe to see how far you smoked the car beside you LOLOL

Ya, thats what I'm looking forward to! Although there is a procharged TA with a full exhaust around town that will probably be a challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread