3.6 LC Kenne Bell WOW

03cobra5485

Established Member
what part of PA do you live in, i'd like to see this thing once its' done, looks bad ass

Zan186

Established Member
Ok so If I have a BMR K Member that lowers my engine 1/2" will my stock hood fit????

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
man I really really really really want a gt500 now

et9secstang

Established Member
Ok I had some minor setbacks,on my end,anyway, I just got the hood on the car last night.My buddy and I took the car out for a quick blast, OMG this blower turns the fu** on.I just changed the whole suspension,not even lined up yet,It feels like the whole front of the car lifts through every gear.This thing is a BEAST.When I dynoed the car I had my 325's on the car I am going to strap it down sometime this week with the stock wheels and then I will have the comparing data,I cam tell you at 3K RPM's I have a boat load of more torque than I had before.I had a 3" pulley on the 2.8 on the 3.6 I have a 3.75.I don't think I got any sleep last night.I want to personally thank Jon & Van for all the help and advise that they gave me.Sorry if I was a pain.I can't wait to at least make 1 pass down the 1/4 mile.The only thing left to do is dial in the suspension and stripe the SS hood.I will post the final numbers when I get them,

Xtreme F6

Established Member
Hey bud, Blower looks amazing, What power did you run with the 2.8 and how much boost did you have? I am very interested to see the gains you get with this blower.

Last edited:

Ioannis

Established Member
:cuss::fm:Something must be wrong its been to long to show how good is the 3.6 not even one video!:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread