3.3l Tvs

Jroc

Established Member
Awesome.

I've been thinking that a large displacement TVS would a awesome blower to have avaliable. I just wish someone would make a TVS 2300 for a Lightning. Still you can buy a midplate to mount a GT500 blower on a L, but the aren't exactly cheap. I think a TVS 3300 might become the preferred blower for factory boosted Fords.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Like Justin has said, dont wait for it...but it is coming....and i will have one on my shelby as soon as it is available.

04spinbra

Established Member
Awesome.

I've been thinking that a large displacement TVS would a awesome blower to have avaliable. I just wish someone would make a TVS 2300 for a Lightning. Still you can buy a midplate to mount a GT500 blower on a L, but the aren't exactly cheap. I think a TVS 3300 might become the preferred blower for factory boosted Fords.

If you can bolt the GT500 blower with the adapter why can't you buy the TVS for the GT500 and put it on Lightning?

Jroc

Established Member
If you can bolt the GT500 blower with the adapter why can't you buy the TVS for the GT500 and put it on Lightning?

You can which is great as a L blower select is limited compared to Terminators and GT500's, but the adapter plates cost about a grand if I remember correctly, and it's fairly new so I haven't seen to much other than people mounting M122's. Before going with too good of a blower you probably going to want to go built with a L so that you don't vent a block if you try a use the blower the way it should be.

04spinbra

Established Member
You can which is great as a L blower select is limited compared to Terminators and GT500's, but the adapter plates cost about a grand if I remember correctly, and it's fairly new so I haven't seen to much other than people mounting M122's. Before going with too good of a blower you probably going to want to go built with a L so that you don't vent a block if you try a use the blower the way it should be.

I gotcha! I didnt know they were that expensive for the Lightning! I bought the kit from JamesHell for the GT500 blower for the 04 cobras but never got around to it! I spent like half that!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
It's a BIG ole rotor pack! It'll be interesting to see how compact the case can be. Looking forward to it!!

bj

04svtsnke

Established Member
I hope once I'm the market for a shelby(2-3 years) this will be out and tested. I'm hoping for great results!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Damn it, I just read this and I'm picking up a 2.3l. Is there an estimated eta on it yet?

2.3L is a great blower I'm nearly at 700hp with 16.8psi on pump gas....the 3.3 would be utter filth though...I'm definately upgrading once they come out.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Figures. Everytime i get a new phone or computer, a newer and better one comes out. So now after i get a tvs, a bigger one is rearing its head, lol

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Always going to be something new and improve. Pretty soon we are going to have the blowers coming out of the hoods like old school huffers !

04svtsnke

Established Member
Always going to be something new and improve. Pretty soon we are going to have the blowers coming out of the hoods like old school huffers !

I look forward to when rotor technology gets good enough where it doesn't take 100hp at any boost level to spin the blower.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Figures. Everytime i get a new phone or computer, a newer and better one comes out. So now after i get a tvs, a bigger one is rearing its head, lol

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

It's going to be a while.

PLEASE REACH ME VIA EMAIL AT [email protected] AS OPPOSED TO PM. THANKS.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This would be nice upgrade for a 2013 GT500 for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread