$3.00 For A Slice of Pizza

CSD

Banned
x2 slices= $6 dollars

Really? :dw:

Went to the movies last night, $25.00 for two tickets.

Where is America going with these exorbitant prices?

At this rate, a slice of pizza will be $9.99 by the time I hit the grave :bash:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
The true Imax screen here in Orlando is $17.50, and parking for a 3 hour movie is about $3-4 from what I remember when I saw Transformers. When I went to see The Hobbit, I simply parked 2-3 blocks away at a Fridays in the back lot where the employees park, and walked.

wht93gted

Established Member
x2 slices= $6 dollars

Where in Jersey? I have about 20 pizza places in a 1-2 mile radius of my house; and more than half are pretty decent.

The cheapest place, also the best, charges $10 for a large plain pie; and their larges never fit in the box. Almost all of them near me are super cheap.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
That's about what it is here at some places, but pizza is a new thing in Montana so it's all the rage.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
The true Imax screen here in Orlando is $17.50, and parking for a 3 hour movie is about $3-4 from what I remember when I saw Transformers. When I went to see The Hobbit, I simply parked 2-3 blocks away at a Fridays in the back lot where the employees park, and walked.
You have to pay to park at a movie theater? What an f'n rip. I have an iPic by me and you get big leather chairs, can drink and they serve food. Tickets are 13 bucks and no little punks in the theater. :banana:

CSD

Banned

That's absurd charging to park at a movie theater. What's next? Bathroom fee?

Where in Jersey? I have about 20 pizza places in a 1-2 mile radius of my house; and more than half are pretty decent.

The cheapest place, also the best, charges $10 for a large plain pie; and their larges never fit in the box. Almost all of them near me are super cheap.

Mom and pop place in Old Bridge

Kevins89notch

Established Member
That's absurd charging to park at a movie theater. What's next? Bathroom fee?

It's a touristy area and they only have room for a parking garage. Right next to the movie theater is several high end restaurants and a couple shops. They made it out to be an evening event, just not a movie theater. They want you to so dinner, shop and a movie and then pay like $8 in parking. :lol:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Whole frozen pizza at the store is about $3. In fact, that is dinner for tonight. Hell yes!

AAG

Established Member
Screw that. I hit up Redbox when I get a text for a free movie rental.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
x2 slices= $6 dollars

$7.50 with locals discount at the theater I patron.

tistan

Established Member
I don't care if it is a $3 pizza, I love me some tombstone peperoni pizza with texas pete on top. I can't remember the last time I went out for pizza or ordered it.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
everything at the movies is expensive lol...i never buy anything there ever since my friend stopped working at the movies

Machdup1

Established Member
Doesn't The Pizz live near you OP? I'm sure he would do $2.50 a slice for an SVTP'er.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i was going to say, $3 a slice isnt bad for good pizza but then i saw it was at the movie theaters :bored:

movies have been ridiculously overpriced here for a few years now. i used to go to the movies every week and popcorn and soda for 2. now its only once in a very blue moon. for something i really want to see. we usually just wait till it hits Redbox in about a month and eat much better food at home. no lines, nobody kicking your seat. no uncomfortable chair, too hot, too cold. etc... cant leave to go to the bathroom. and best of all??? no :cuss: if the movie blows. you didnt just waste $30-50. i dont know how many tims ive said "im glad that movie was only $1" (redbox) lol.

ive been to a few theaters where you have to pay to park. what a joke :nonono:

That's about what it is here at some places, but pizza is a new thing in Montana so it's all the rage.

lol. man wait till you guys finally get chinese food. you will go :banana::banana:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
My local theater has a deal where you buy a plastic 1 gallon bucket of popcorn and a large drink for like $18 and you can refill all year for $3.50.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Seems about the same for what I paid for True Imax. Avg local theather is $12.50 but I go to another called Arclight, pay $15.50 a ticket but they are reserved seats.
Paid parking are only for mall theaters for me.

For two large drinks and one large popcorn is about $18 but its free refill all day. I try to always eat before watching a movie for this reason alone.

Users who are viewing this thread