2v cam vid of the SlowGT....

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
cms stage 2 cams. not the greatest vid...took it with my iphone. going to get a better vid in the next couple of days....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2fRLZHUPo"]YouTube- SlowGT[/ame]

bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds awesome! Cams (Comp270's)will be my next mod this summer hopefully.
:beer:

slowgtnky

Established Member
Sounds awesome! Cams (Comp270's)will be my next mod this summer hopefully.
:beer:

are you dead set on the comp cams? I would suggest the CMS cams. that's what is in mine. the car made 232rwhp before and now with the cams and a 20% underdriven IW crank sfi balancer it made 273/295 through a junk rearend and too tall of tires. With the new rearend and different tires going on next week, the car should be around 290/315 or so....

bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
I've been looking at Cushmans & Hitech's also. The only thing I don't like about the Hitechs is that the power drops off drastically after around 5600 & the Cms stage II's are strictly N/A cams (108 lsa). The Comp 270s seem to be the most versitile out of the other two because one day I will build my bottom end & maybe just maybe boost it!

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
sounds bad ass... i own comp270ah's, there stiil in the box waiting to go in my heads. i cant find any decent videos of how they sound

slowgtnky

Established Member
sounds bad ass... i own comp270ah's, there stiil in the box waiting to go in my heads. i cant find any decent videos of how they sound

here is a good vid of the 270's....I'm sure I have some more somewhere let me dig them up....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu5uNW25yDs"]YouTube- Nitrolew's SLP Exhaust[/ame]

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
cams sound good but that exhaust absolutely sounds like shit

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
I've been looking at Cushmans & Hitech's also. The only thing I don't like about the Hitechs is that the power drops off drastically after around 5600 & the Cms stage II's are strictly N/A cams (108 lsa). The Comp 270s seem to be the most versitile out of the other two because one day I will build my bottom end & maybe just maybe boost it!

Read my post CMS Stage II N/As do just fine with boost, as long as your not running excessive amounts like 15-20psi.

JTR

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Most definitely sounds awesome! Nice lope! :rockon:

Shane, you need new exhaust tips, though. Or clean those puppies. :poke: :lol1:

slowgtnky

Established Member
Most definitely sounds awesome! Nice lope! :rockon:

Shane, you need new exhaust tips, though. Or clean those puppies. :poke: :lol1:

I just need to clean those...with all the bad weather we have had here they are covered in mud. I live about half a mile out a dirt road at a private lake so the car gets dirty so easy. It's actually so muddy that I can't bring the car home LOL...and I need some gaskets btw...

Users who are viewing this thread