$285K Bumpside F250? Velocity Signature Series

andymarkv

Established Member
Man...I'd love to have the coin to buy one of these and daily it...I'm sure for an additional fee they'd even make it manual trans.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ahahahahaha. That price. They are hoping to reel in the guys with too much coin.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Why would they pair the 4r70 to the Coyote?

Seems odd to mismatch the trans. Get a 6r80 or the 10R80...

Price seems whack too. Custom or not I don't see the appeal of paying 300k for that.

And for a truck, rather get the 7.3L gasser.

Very niche
I wanna know why they didn't use a 7.3 Godzilla along with the 6spd or 10spd auto.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A New Line Of Luxury. No! Show me the list of luxury features, because I'm not seeing any. I'd love to find out how many of these they actually sell at that hugely inflated price. Granted, a few high rollers who can't help but throw money away might bite.

andymarkv

Established Member
Yep! Definitely overpriced...and I am not defending that...but the Roadster Shop chassis base price is $40K, Gen 3 coyote with control pack is $11K, new trans $3K, AC kit $2K and $15-20K for a decent truck to start with...
So $70-75K just to get started, then bodywork and the labor if they truly blow it all the way apart, paint, interior, wiring, plumbing, rubber...seems like it would get close to $100K just in parts?

Like I said, would be way fun to drive something like this just as a regular everyday car...

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Way too much $.
Still better to pick one up at an auction like mecums, or from a reputable restorer.

Users who are viewing this thread