26x11.5x17 ET Streets Tire Pressure question

Duran

Matador
Established Member
Setup is, 17x9 wheels with 26/11.5/17 Et Street Slick tires. What tire pressure is recommended for these at the track? I know with a ET Street or full slick with more side wall you would run 12psi. Would 12psi also be a good pressure for these? Any body ever run this setup? Any info for this setup for a good 60 foot time will be appreciated!

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I believe 12-15 is ideal from my research. I'll be running the same setup this summer, and will slowly be working down the psi to get used to the "sway" on the top end, since I don't have skinnies up front.

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
I am looking for new tires right now and have been thinking about the m/t et street. I am using their drag radial right now and love the tire but want even better traction at the track.

I am just wondering if anyone has driven these on a daily basis, cant find an answer using search feature yet...

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
i DD on MT et streets, they dont wear out as quick as you think i would guess 10k miles you could get outta them.

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
If you guys wanna eliminate the sway on the top end, then I would look into the MT ET slicks with the stiff sidewalls. The part numbers end with a S. I have the MTT-3055S they are 28" tall. They also make a 26" in the stiff sidewall. They also hook really good.

Users who are viewing this thread