240SX goes 10.1 @ 143 MPH

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
aristo JDM auto trans (stock)

stock open diff

67mm turbo, e85

M/T D/R's.... Holy Fast!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUluk_FNhE"]TRC 2JZ 240sx 10.1 @ 143mph - YouTube[/nomedia]

vulture

Established Member
Needs a 6 speed. Sounds nasty as hell though

Not if he plans on keeping is 1/4 times down. You cant shift faster than an auto , not to mention keeping boost pressure through the gears. :burnout:
what he needs is a bigger stall , bigger turbo , and probably bigger tires.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
128850683401430234.jpg

Evil_SVT

Established Member
OMG stock differential!?!?!?!? Did it have stock radio also if so OMGBBQPIITB I am getting two!!

But other than that nice run :)

Brandon619

Established Member
Why? I didn't see any traction issues?

Why? Making that kind of power on those size tires, bigger/wider tires would benefit his 60ft times. The reason why YOU didn't see any traction issue is because of that big turbo has little low end hense the nitrous. The internet is a great thing I can subject my opinion on to others :burnout:

ModularMike

Established Member
Why? Making that kind of power on those size tires, bigger/wider tires would benefit his 60ft times. The reason why YOU didn't see any traction issue is because of that big turbo has little low end hense the nitrous. The internet is a great thing I can subject my opinion on to others :burnout:

There are cars going 8s and faster on those same tires. Doesn't need bigger skins.

I thought the rolling burnout thing was kind of dumb, because if a tire doesn't spin then you just spun water all the way up to the start line.

Badass car though, once they get it to the point that they can spray out of the hole that thing will fly. That trap speed is good for 9s all day long.

Brandon619

Established Member
There are cars going 8s and faster on those same tires. Doesn't need bigger skins.

I thought the rolling burnout thing was kind of dumb, because if a tire doesn't spin then you just spun water all the way up to the start line.

Badass car though, once they get it to the point that they can spray out of the hole that thing will fly. That trap speed is good for 9s all day long.

Hey, and there are cars going 3.5 in the quarter on bigger tires? So my experience with 1000 horse power cars has no justices? Once again opinion gotta love the internet.

Boosted95

Established Member
Love me some 2jz but there is an ls1 240 with a 150 shot 6 speed car going in the 9's. Those cars don't weigh shit.

ModularMike

Established Member
Hey, and there are cars going 3.5 in the quarter on bigger tires? So my experience with 1000 horse power cars has no justices? Once again opinion gotta love the internet.

That 240sx no matter how big of a tire isn't going to run as fast as high 7s lows 8s, so why over tire it?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That's pretty awesome! Almost dipping into the 9's rolling out of the hole!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Love me some 2jz but there is an ls1 240 with a 150 shot 6 speed car going in the 9's. Those cars don't weigh shit.

weight a lot more than you think. My buddy was the fastest IRS 240sx in the US till he swap combos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread