24 Hours of Daytona

CM5878

Established Member
Big race weekend coming up, it's the 24 hours of Daytona. Anyone know of any online streams to watch the race if/when it's not shown on the tv?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm really looking forward to it. I just wish Fox Sports 2 had live coverage from 9PM to 7AM.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Should be a great race. TUSC. New C7R running in GT. DP vs. P2.

Sadly, ever since a lot of GT racing...FIA/SRO...went to Speed2...being with Comcast I've gotten iced. Can't get Speed2... as Comcast and Fox are at war. Used to be able to see live and anytime GT race streaming online. Really convenient. Not anymore. Sports car racing in America will never be popular again if you have to jump through freakin hoops to watch it. Something tells me Fox is gonna F this up.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
So excited for the new series. it never bothered me, but a lot of people I know couldn't understand the Grand Am vs. ALMS thing, same with the IRL vs. Champ Car thing.

Unfortunately I will be wandering around the NAMM show all day Saturday, but I will be watching streaming in the hotel after.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I thought they would be playing some practice of qualifying yesterday and I checked fox sports 1 and there was nothing. Really hope if I can't get cable coverage then it will be streamed online.

I'll send ya my vids.

You lucky bastard! If you're going there make a thread of all your pics/vids after the event. I'm definitely going to be going to VIR this year, pissed I didn't this past year.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
There are a lot of wicked cars running around Daytona currently and the temp is oddly cold so should make for some good camping/drinking/racing days. The temp here has been getting in to the low 30s at night (not cold for some of you but cold for Florida when its damn near February).

Not a popular as they used to be but last year we saw two Enzos driving around. A red and black one.

6.0GTO

Established Member
Saturday the new Z/28.R will take on the Boss 302R in the Continental Tires SportsCar Challenge race. Daytona International Speedway.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Wasn't the Conti Challenge today? I'm trying to find the replay without learning the result. Anybody have a link or a time for a replay?

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Comcast Update:
These listing only appeared this morning. A least here in Central Jersey...

Rolex 24hr...

Fox - 5 HD
Race-Start 2:00 -4:00pm

FS2 -737 No HD
Pre-Race 1:30 -2:00pm
Race 4:00 - 9:00pm

Conti Rerun...

FS2 - 737 9:00 - 11:00pm

Live timing on imsa.com.

OK...I'll take it. No HD sucks. IF...the rest of the season is at least this accessible...I can live with it...but...I still have my doubts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread