24 hours of Daytona!!

badazzar15

Banned
yeah, ok
danica.jpg

If that's gay, then I'd hate to see what straight is:bored:

haha, I thought you meant patrick dempsey.

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
Scott Russell is my all time favorite motorcycle roadracer, back in his day, no one could touch him, even on the world superbike level. I got a chance to meet him a few years back during a trackday event in North Fla. Very cool guy, not to mention he was in his White Lightning!!

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
Scott Russell is my all time favorite motorcycle roadracer, back in his day, no one could touch him, even on the world superbike level. I got a chance to meet him a few years back during a trackday event in North Fla. Very cool guy, not to mention he was in his White Lightning!!

You know, JJ...Scott still has that 99 white lightning. Out of all the vettes, vipers, mercedes, the list goes on and on...he used to go thru vehicles like underwear...the only vehicle he has kept is his L! He is the reason I got my L back in 02.

I think the 09 Porsche is running in 12th the last I say.

BTW, for anyone that hasn't seen the crash that took Scott out of superbike racing in 01 here it is. I was watching it live when it happened and thought sure he was killed!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MIBaC2My0]YouTube - Scott Russell Crash[/ame]

Last edited:

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
why do they only show the top cars, in the top class?

If you are watching these final laps you can see why they are only showing the top cars! Good racing!! I think Montoya will have to settle for possibly a third as those 2 Porsche powered cars are faster then his Lexus. Hopefully, the Ford can pass him as well!! The only Ford left btw!:beer:

Solopony

Established Member
Man Montoya was great in those final 2 hours. They are going to have to take power or add weight to the Porsche it was simply eating Montoya up in the straights. I can't believe they had record cautions and still turned a record amount of laps for Daytona Prototype era. The reliability was up there in the top 4 because they were flogging those cars in the last 2 hours and no one broke..

Users who are viewing this thread