24 Hours of Daytona

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Have been watching all of it except for sleep hours. The Ford GT's have been awesome but Mueller has been slowing losing that lead time to the Ferrari. Its going to be close for the FGT to hang on. The Cadillac's have been very impressive.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Been on it for most of yesterday. Glad to see Fox decided not to swap channels constantly like they did for LeMens, which ruined by DVR of the end when I woke up.

Ford GTs still looking good, would love to see a win. 1 hour to go.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Damn 8 minutes to go and Mueller is having a tough time holding off the Porsche. Hope he holds on for the win.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Damn that was some good racing. Glad Ford won.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
What a race, didn't think they would be able to hold off the Porsche.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Absolutely amazing finish. 24 hour sprint race. Final laps were within a second of the pole.

Amazing congrats ford!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That was great to watch, was glad to see that Porsche appeared to kill off its tires pushing that hard

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Was fun watching Mueller defend the last 20 mins against that faster Porsche! Did they ever say what that white cloud was coming from the right rear of #66? I'll be at Watkins Glen...can't wait!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I was in SF all weekend so I was only able to grab bits and pieces of it here and there on the IMSA app.

Nice job Ford, and Cadillac, that's impressive to win on the first time out.

Damn 8 minutes to go and Mueller is having a tough time holding off the Porsche. Hope he holds on for the win.

The Porsche driver mentioned the Ford was fast and ruined his tires trying to beat him.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
The Porsche driver mentioned the Ford was fast and ruined his tires trying to beat him.[/QUOTE]

Its special and rare when a Porsche driver will say the Ford was faster and wore out the tires......lol. I have a feeling the FGT's are going to wear out many competitors tires this year.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The Porsche driver mentioned the Ford was fast and ruined his tires trying to beat him.

Its special and rare when a Porsche driver will say the Ford was faster and wore out the tires......lol. I have a feeling the FGT's are going to wear out many competitors tires this year.[/QUOTE]
They do have speed. The 911s will be strong this year too.

I'm excited for the season.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
They do have speed. The 911s will be strong this year too.

The 911's have always been strong in the 24 hours racing for all the years I have been watching. Its just nice to see now that Ford has cars that will compete and win against Porsche and the others. Its been a long time since the late 60's when Ford dominated the 24 hours of Le mans. They might have mentioned it during the broadcast but the Ford GT's are numbered by the 4 years in a row the Ford GT40's won Le mans in the 60's.

Users who are viewing this thread