24 Hours of Daytona

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Anyone gonna watch?

In GTLM, the Ford GT qualified 1-2-3 and 6th with their 4 cars.

The new 911 RSR looks like it has good speed, it's a mid-engine car now for anyone who hasn't been following.

Cadillac was super fast too, took 1-2 overall in the prototypes.

I wish I could make it down there, 2 day in field admission is only $60.

cbj5259

Established Member
Definitely excited to watch this! I'm a big Ben Keating fan from his days racing the Viper Exchange Viper. Really sad to see the Viper gone from endurance racing but will be rooting for Keating in his new Merc.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
I will be watching. A little nostalgic having Jeff Gordon in the Wayne Taylor Racing Cadillac. I have the DVR set to record whatever is broadcast. I'll be torn when Supercross and the BBL Final are on at the same time.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Took a nap at around 4:55 PM EST. Just woke up and wanted to waych. Don't have FS1 (Comcast sucks) and can't find online. IMSA website says "not available in the United States." What the ****!!! Big fan, and royally pissed.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Directv- Right now I'm watching on FS2. Looks like its gonna stay on FS2 until noon tomorrow, except for a break from 9-10 tonight for a UFC post fight show.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
No FS2 either (Did I mention Comcast sucks?) and the foxsportsgo site says we aren't authorized. (Comcast sucks.) Why is the IMSA site broadcast not available in the US I wonder? I'm telling the Donald, LOL! He'll straighten their asses properly.

***I am seriously disappointed. This is the first year in recent memory that I can't watch.***

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Okay, I R officially Dumpass. Clicked on the Ford in-car, and am now watching something, at least. Comcast still sucks, but the GT sounds like an absolute symphony! As wet as it is, the driver I'm seeing is doing a fantastic job! I surely am not that brave!

cbj5259

Established Member
Been watching since the beginning...not intently but the TV has been on the whole time. Love Google cast! Using the Fox sports go app from the beginning.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Watched until sign off last night at 11, back watching at 5a. 75" in the middle, laptop for timing and scoring, and in car stream. Will be nice when it switches back to HD

image.jpeg

cbj5259

Established Member
3.5 hours to go and the Riley Merc is still out front in GTD! Fingers crossed...

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Even though they're not all on the same lap count, 4 of the 6 cars in the front pack are Ford GT's... Impressive view.

3 Hours to go!

Users who are viewing this thread