23psi HP TT kit numbers!

Greg@RET

Established Member
Finally got the AEM boost controller on to make a full pull. The controller is very easy to use once you figure it out. Worked great other then it wouldnt allow me to make over 23.3 psi. It works off duty cycle's from 10%-90%. After making several pulls adjusting the AEM duty cycle I maxed it at 90% wich would only give me 23.3 psi.

I am happy with running 23 psi for now, that way I can adjust to the car. You can see in the graph it climbs hard until 5100 rpm's when the controller stops the boost, then flatlines.

I dyno'd the car on 28x12.5x16 ET Streets with a guy that weighs close to 300lbs in the back seat and it still smoked the tires up top lol. I will put a vid up in a bit so you can see it.

105_0141.gif

105_0142.gif

105_0134.gif

105_0133.jpg

105_0136.gif

Heres a shot of the AEM (boost) duty cycles and the boost amount if anyone ever needs to know....
105_0137.gif

danny03cobra

Established Member
i,l smoke that thing!!.....lol dude i want to know how you are going to keep it on the ground? you have created a monster my friend!

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Awesome man!

What's up with your sig saying 840, 877 SAE at 5K rpms? Was that with the same boost you have now, just not a full pull?

Greg@RET

Established Member
i,l smoke that thing!!.....lol dude i want to know how you are going to keep it on the ground? you have created a monster my friend!

Yes, I know :rockon:

very nice Greg. whats up with the rear seats?

It will get driven on the weekends and some times to work. I need the back seats for the 2 car seats for my kids :thumbsup:

Awesome man!

What's up with your sig saying 840, 877 SAE at 5K rpms? Was that with the same boost you have now, just not a full pull?

That was last week, I dyno'd it with no boost controller. I thought it wouldnt make over 25 psi.... to my suprise it made 30 psi by 4K so I got out lol. Heres that graph....
000_0107.gif

Vids!!
th_08f5f69d.gif

You can hear the dyno vid/see the tires better here.
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/GregRET/?action=view&current=63fe833b.pbr

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
Oh, yeah they are Mach back seats. I sold all the bullitt ones, then a deal fell through for the Cobra seats.

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Damn, 30 psi!!!!! Good thing you have some beef in the bottem end! Mine would have vomitted a rod or something :D

Greg@RET

Established Member
I put the car on the dyno again tonight. I mainly wanted to see if the 2 step would mess something up (ended up disconnecting it). She threw the following down. Maf counts almost broke 1000 so I will have to keep an eye on that.

105_0185.gif

105_0186.gif

Still spinning the ET Streets up top.

Blown02

Established Member
looks just like my old graph.. are u gonna throw some regular sized tires on there and hit some even higher dyno numbers after u tackle the track?

Greg@RET

Established Member
I will eventually. Only thing is if its spinning now with these tires and someone in the back seat, what would a radial do.

I will eventually. Only thing is if its spinning now with these tires and someone in the back seat, what would a radial do.

I am completely unsure about this....but what I think I was told is that a radial will actually spin less when on the dyno because of the stiffer sidewalls compared to the tires you have on there.

Blown02

Established Member
i dont know exactly how mph does it, but they dynoed my car with street tires with it made 815rwhp.. the use alot of straps and a couple of people in the trunk..

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
hey greg, are you going to hook up the 2-step with the linelock? I'd think that would work a lot more efficient than being on the clutch pedal switch. But then again what do I know, i haven't built any turbo'd cars, haha

Users who are viewing this thread