$21,000 ADM for 50th Mustang GT

MattGT06

Established Member
That's insane! I was Embarrassed that the old dealership I used to work for was asking 60k for the 50th edition.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I thought I Was going to see a picture of a Hellcat when I opened this thread.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Kearney Pearson Ford, around the corner from my apt, was trying to get similar money for a '15 Premium GT. Ill still get my oil changed there, their service department is not their sales dept. Will I buy a Mustang from them? Nope.

All those departments are overseen/owned by a single source so I can get the rationale of writing off a dealership due to an issue with one side of their business. It's called dollar voting.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Just like the first run of the GT500s back in 07 and 08, dealers marked those bad boys up everywhere. Now they aren't worth squat. You can get a average mile used one for in the 20s. And poor suckers paid between 60-70 grand for some of them...

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
It's simple to explain.

The dealer owns stock in KY Gel.

They keep these in the sales tower, more than likely.....

71FMfYjKK5L._SL1322_.jpg

svtshadow

Banned
I drove to Michigan... From DELAWARE... To buy my lightning.

I have no qualms about driving for a fair deal with an honorable dealership or pvt seller.

So yes. I would happily drive out of town and not given money to scumbags.

Fyi I went through this with my first Shelby... First one I looked at? It was marked up 10k.

Needless to say I paid a few grand under MSRP

Flew to Michigan to buy my cobra. Drove it back from Michigan to Delaware. Good drive....

coba94svt

Established Member
My local dealership had one and it sold in 2 days, no markup. The guy that bought it came from Michigan to get it, he had already bought a cobra jet, and a 302s from us before.

truefiveo

Established Member
Trust me some old senior citizen who doesn't know about the internet will def buy it at that price watch...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
AaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Excuse me while I catch my breath.... AaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread