2024 NFL Season Discussion Thread

rborden

Established Member
Mac Jones done in NE.

Yeah, really interesting getting the players perspective on different topics. In particular the Aaron Hernandez segment. That guy was damaged.

BB getting thrown under the bus left and right.
I think Brady's first three rings were all because of Belichick's system.

The second three rings were all because of Brady.

Belichick fell off the wagon after the SB win against the Rams.

Too much hubris and arrogance. Poor ability to evaluate talent on the offensive side of the ball.

kaz109

Established Member
My Steelers are gonna be worst next season ….. I’m not a Russell Wilson fan at all and to make matters worse Dante Johnson is on the trading block….

Gone are the days of Ryan Shazier, Joey Porter, James Harrison, Troy Polamalu, Darren McFadden

Fat Boss

Established Member
Steelers are going to be a contender as soon as this year, again. They made the playoffs last year with Pickett and Rudolph. Wilson is a huge step up from both of them. Denver is a shit show at this point.

kaz109

Established Member

Fat Boss

Established Member
My Steelers are gonna be worst next season ….. I’m not a Russell Wilson fan at all and to make matters worse Dante Johnson is on the trading block….

Gone are the days of Ryan Shazier, Joey Porter, James Harrison, Troy Polamalu, Darren McFadden

Now sporting Patrick Queen at MLB, which was my biggest concern heading into the past half dozen off seasons. Also, Watt is as good or better than Porter. Watt is as good as Harrison, and Highsmith is just fine as long as Watt is on the field. Minkah is not quite as good as Troy, obviously. But, who is? Bryant McFadden was good, but Porter Jr looks like he'll be the better player there. I'd like to see a first round pick on a center and a second on either WR or Corner. Trice apparently has skills, but it's unclear whether he'll stay healthy enough to show it.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Game changer for the hawks.
FB_IMG_1710370910875.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Could be. Women are notorious for making shit up though just to get paid. Didn't DeSean Watson end up walking away scot-free in the end after two dozen women made accusations?

They are but at the same time I have a hard time believing Watson wasn't guilty. If you pay everyone off things go away.

Users who are viewing this thread