2024 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Fat Boss

Established Member
As a Stillers fan, I'm hoping they take DeJean in the 1st. I'd be ok with Barton as shown in the final USA Today mock this morning. If they do take DeJean or another non-center, I think they have to trade back up in the 2nd for a center.

rborden

Established Member
Pretty uneventful first round. The only surprise was Penix to the Falcons.

Poor Brock Bowers. From a National Champion to a Lifetime Loser. Dad looks pissed.

IMG_9098.jpeg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I hope the Pats don't plan on playing Drake Maye until the get an o-line that can block for him or they'll ruin him just like they ruined Mac Jones.

If Caleb Williams is legit the Bears could have a very potent offense with the receivers they have.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Look at the team he’s stuck on, he stays there he ain’t winning shit
If I got drafted by the NFL in the first round I'd be so ecstatic I wouldn't care what team I went to. The Raiders are one of the most successful franchises in history. If he's as good in the pros as he was in college he'll be able to write his own ticket.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
No interest in modern mainstream sports but last night I did watch an old CBS upload of the game from the early 90's at the vet when the Chicago Bears receiver blew out both knees when his shoes got stuck in the astroturf.

Users who are viewing this thread