2024 NFL Season Discussion Thread

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Will do. As long as you consider the possibility that he sucked in Denver because of the dysfunction there. He was pretty good in Seattle. It doesn't change the fact that the Steelers are killin' the draft.
He was in decline in Seattle. Seahawks absolutely fleeced Denver. You guys got a bargain. Denver is paying to have him play for you. In all honesty, I hope he gets back to where he was, but I don't see it happening. This all started when Ciara entered his life. Not sure what's going on in his head, but it is affecting his play.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
He was in decline in Seattle. Seahawks absolutely fleeced Denver. You guys got a bargain. Denver is paying to have him play for you. In all honesty, I hope he gets back to where he was, but I don't see it happening. This all started when Ciara entered his life. Not sure what's going on in his head, but it is affecting his play.

The Steelers are proving what a shit situation Tomlin has made and most fans are too ****ing stupid to realize it.

Problem is that no matter how many flashy moves you try and make, Mediocre Mike is still calling the shots on field and he is extremely overrated. His only SB win was with Cowher coaching holdovers and he has not been relevant in years in regards to the post season.

But most fans love beating their chest and yelling “but no losing seasons”. Another 9-8, 10-7 season, no playoff wins and the same retards will be jumping in line to blow Tomlin.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The Steelers are proving what a shit situation Tomlin has made and most fans are too ****ing stupid to realize it.

Problem is that no matter how many flashy moves you try and make, Mediocre Mike is still calling the shots on field and he is extremely overrated. His only SB win was with Cowher coaching holdovers and he has not been relevant in years in regards to the post season.

But most fans love beating their chest and yelling “but no losing seasons”. Another 9-8, 10-7 season, no playoff wins and the same retards will be jumping in line to blow Tomlin.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.
Hate that cheating MFer. He's a complete turd. Ever since I saw him step in the way of that ravens running back, I knew what kind of person he was.

The funny thing is, my wife's best friend is a Steelers fan. Tells us all about how wonderful the Rooney's are and they wouldn't hire someone with low standards like that. Can't convince her otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread