2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now you know why all the questionable calls went the for the Chiefs.

Eh go back and watch the season again.

Average # of penalties per team this year was 97.1, the Chiefs had 96. The average penalty yards per team was 800.6 yards, the Chiefs had 846. Chiefs were 2nd with # of offensive holds, offensive pass interference, 5th in defensive pass interference....

They were tied for last (the best) as far as unnecessary roughness calls go, with only 2 compared to the Jets, Packers, Bills and Panthers with 9.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Average # of penalties per team this year was 97.1, the Chiefs had 96. The average penalty yards per team was 800.6 yards, the Chiefs had 846. Chiefs were 2nd with # of offensive holds, offensive pass interference, 5th in defensive pass interference....

They were tied for last (the best) as far as unnecessary roughness calls go, with only 2 compared to the Jets, Packers, Bills and Panthers with 9.

AH-HA!

tistan

Established Member

Not the season, just once they made the playoffs. I like the Chiefs but they are not the best team this year.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not the season, just once they made the playoffs. I like the Chiefs but they are not the best team this year.

Debatable.

Who's the best team?

Chiefs have arguably the best defensive secondary in the league. Top 3 or 4 linebacker core. 2nd in sacks. The Defensive line is top 3. On offensive, they have the best QB in the league. Their receivers have led the league in dropped balls, and he still threw over 4000 yards. They have the best tight end in the league. Top 5 offensive lines. They have a 1-2 RB punch that is pretty stout, but won't ever have 1200+ yard seasons because we throw the ball too well. Not to mention our 3rd RB that's been hurt (Jerrick McKinnon) that had a hell of a post season last year.

I think when the Chiefs aren't dropping balls, and Jawan Taylor holding or false starting on every play, they are the best team in the NFL.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Chiefs weren't the best team the regular season but when its time to play the big games they usually show up so I think they easily win vs SF.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chiefs weren't the best team the regular season but when its time to play the big games they usually show up so I think they easily win vs SF.

I don't know about easily...but I'm glad we're playing them and not the Bills again.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_8158.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread