2023 escalade v 682hp

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
At 11mpg and 5.50 a gallon $10,000 in fuel is 20,000 miles. I just don't see an Escalade owner driving 20,000 miles a year

I also feel those buying this are not cross shopping a Tesla x that closely.

Right, because the Caddi buyer is a man who drinks his coffee black.

The Tesla buyer is a trans man who prefers man-made sugar in her sweet tea.

kaz109

Established Member
are we really talking about gas ? Lol no one who purchases a 150k vehicle thinks about gas. Or the cars weight. This will sell like hell. All were missing now is a Navigator R and Hellcat Wagoneer
A 6.2 supercharged wagoneer does intrigue me. At 150k would you choose this over a GLS63?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my buddy stopped by the caddy dealership and saw they had new escalades for $120k so this price doesnt surprise me, sort of. i mean, it should be about $120k for this but with the way everything is going we cant be surprised at the price tag. the $50-100k mark up over that is ridiculous. these will sell well. theyre not looking for suburban size sales. they'll be quite exclusive.

how many average escalade owners are willing to throw a blower on their suv? but get it from the factory? oh hell yes.

lol at fuel mileage concerns. im surprised at the number of TRXs ive seen just in my area. theyre all over the place. in addition to all the lifted bro-dozers that drive around at WOT. if you want luxury, power, exclusivity, and the ability to haul family, stuff and a big boat, what else can you get? they definitely need to do an ESV version of this.

theyd make great embassy vehicles lol

just think if they put that motor in the tahoe......how those would sell....

F8l Vnm

Established Member
A 6.2 supercharged wagoneer does intrigue me. At 150k would you choose this over a GLS63?
Absolutely not. And I love Cadillac. They took a huge step with this interior but IMO it still falls short of the Euros. GLS is tits. Heck you can argue the grand wagoneer interior is little nicer. More then anything though , I think eveyone makes a formidable competitor now.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
my buddy stopped by the caddy dealership and saw they had new escalades for $120k so this price doesnt surprise me, sort of. i mean, it should be about $120k for this but with the way everything is going we cant be surprised at the price tag. the $50-100k mark up over that is ridiculous. these will sell well. theyre not looking for suburban size sales. they'll be quite exclusive.

how many average escalade owners are willing to throw a blower on their suv? but get it from the factory? oh hell yes.

lol at fuel mileage concerns. im surprised at the number of TRXs ive seen just in my area. theyre all over the place. in addition to all the lifted bro-dozers that drive around at WOT. if you want luxury, power, exclusivity, and the ability to haul family, stuff and a big boat, what else can you get? they definitely need to do an ESV version of this.

theyd make great embassy vehicles lol

just think if they put that motor in the tahoe......how those would sell....
They are doing an ESV version of it. :cool:

As badass as the Cadillac is, especially with the V8 to make sweet music, I think I'd still take a Black Label Navigator over this. Slap a tune on and while it won't be as fast, it should hustle around good enough.

csc427

Established Member
No doubt man - but if you start driving this around a lot, you’re talking about $10-$15k a year in gas! My car was close to $100k all said and done and I still care about gas lol. Premium gas is outrageously expensive, I drive my Fusion a lot to not blow away too much money to the gas man lol.

My next car related investment will definitely be a Tesla.
It’s all about what makes you happy and what you can afford. For me, life’s too short not to drive something badass everyday. I make it a point to only buy cars that get me excited to start them up in the morning and start my day. I like having a smile on my face driving to the office and gas mileage or yearly gas prices are not something that come into play when choosing vehicle. Not a fan of the Escalade at all but I can appreciate what they’ve done here. Best one they’ve done in my opinion. Dodge has made a name for themselves doing this exact thing. To put it into perspective, let’s say it gets 12 mpg highway. That’s 7 mpg less than the current 6.2. 24 gallon tank. So 168 less miles per tank or 14 gallons of gas. At $5/gallon premium that’s $70 per week more. $3500 per year. Assuming one tank of gas per week(300ish miles). So…I hate to miss out on a bright spot of my day because of $3500 per year. That’s just me though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Waiting on the 700+ Grand Wagoneer Trackhawk. TBH, 682HP is disappointing. Where is the 755HP ZR1 powered V Blackwing? I'm guessing this will run low 12s at best.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Said no one ever.

I would, because I am a Ford guy and Navigator is nicer. Lincoln seats are amazing.

I think the price tag is way too steep. Why did GM not put the ct6 v DOHC engine in this? I watched a few videos on this engine, GM spent A LOT of money developing it and it is only went into ct6 v, which there cant be many of?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
when i first saw this i thought it was fake lol.

Nothing exceeds like excess…i love it

Users who are viewing this thread