2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Last edited:

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
COPE.

You can’t drive that to the track. Like I said.

Game.
O
V
E
R.

But thanks for playing. Dodge goes out on top.

The next argument will be.

“Muh car can handle hur dur twisties”
The only thing that is game over is Dodge selling cars. The other two still selling cars people want- for now.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member

Simply Awesome:

Thats a Badass drag car no doubt @Booky. Thanks for sharing! Having the demon too makes no sense thou. Seriously man..... im not a mopar hater.... I am a FORD MAN in/out for sure. I support all working Men/Women of our auto industry and the american muscle cars they build. Im just an AMERICAN MUSCLE car guy period......I like them all.....Modern/Classic dont matter!!!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
all those stats you posted will NEVER be replicated by any of the buyers. this car would be sideways or in a ditch if you drive it hard on the street. it's a car to park at car shows with it's stat sheet and nothing more.
Actually that 315/50/17 MT ET R tire holds my 1110rwhp pretty damn well. I run on 180 proof however.
Stripes at 100mph is fun.
Still mad props for this OEM effort.
-J

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm still mad I couldn't get an allocation anywhere near sticker ( best I found eventually was 75k over )
Thats absolutely crazy. Badass machine but thats way too much over MSRP. Well.......Good ole saying goes.......you want to play you gotta be willing too pay.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
$225K! I was watching MT Mecum Las Vegas yesterday and didn't see this one go across the block. I'll have to check my recorded shows later today.

Users who are viewing this thread