2022 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
49ers and Tampa Fan here. I think it's time for Tom Brady to throw in the towel. He is not looking good any more. Last week he looses to a rookie QB in the 49ers for the first time in his career. Then this week he looses on his home field after leading by 17 points for the first time.

He sure is setting the wrong records these days LOL.

49ers are looking great, but I'm wondering if they are just riding an emotional high right now? Even if they keep going I don't think the rookie QB can handle the big stage of the playoffs.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Pittsburgh Steelers legend Franco Harris has passed away.

RIP.

I always thought that catch was from one of their SB years but it was just a playoff game. Big moment at the time but it kind of takes away the significance of it for me that it wasn't.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
And there are others (Raiders players) that claim the tip of the ball hit the ground and it should have been called dead.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lion's defense coaches "They have 28,000 yards rushing, should we try putting 8 men in the box?"

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rborden

Established Member
I guess Denver fired Nathaniel Hackett today. My nephew who lives just north of Denver says a few of the hosts on 104.3 The Fan are saying the Broncos primary focus is Jim Harbaugh for their next head coach.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
49ers and Tampa Fan here. I think it's time for Tom Brady to throw in the towel. He is not looking good any more. Last week he looses to a rookie QB in the 49ers for the first time in his career. Then this week he looses on his home field after leading by 17 points for the first time.

He sure is setting the wrong records these days LOL.

49ers are looking great, but I'm wondering if they are just riding an emotional high right now? Even if they keep going I don't think the rookie QB can handle the big stage of the playoffs.

I agree about Brady, he looks horrible.

The niners are for real. That defense is the best in the league., and the offense is looking pretty good with Purdey. Pains me to say it because I’m a Raider fan. All the fair weather niner fans come out of hiding when they are playing well her the Bay Area. The niners are going to mop the floor with the raiders next week.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
3EB9840A-FE5C-4AED-90E9-C1373486A4E9.png

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I guess Denver fired Nathaniel Hackett today. My nephew who lives just north of Denver says a few of the hosts on 104.3 The Fan are saying the Broncos primary focus is Jim Harbaugh for their next head coach.
I think they already have Sean Peyton lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread