2021 Macan

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
2021 Porsche Macan
Night Blue Metallic/Luxor Beige
6,391 miles

Client just purchased this SUV as their daily driver to complement their Cayman and old school cool air cooled 911.
Paint was in very good condition. Minor swirling only.

The ‘details’:
Adam’s shampoo, wheel cleaner, tire and rubber cleaner.
Medium clay mitt.
McKee’s37 hydro blue.
Master Blaster to dry.
DeFelsko PTG.
Scangrip lighting.
Flex 3401, pixie and Rupes iBrid.
LC pads.
Griot’s correcting and perfecting creams.
Optimum panel wipe.
Adam’s advanced graphene coating.
GYEON Tire.
Metro vacuum.
Autofinesse glass cleaner.
McKee’s37 interior detailer.

Thanks for looking!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome work. Awesome Porsche. Every time I see one, I see the resemblance to my GV-70.

And another very satisfied customer, I'm sure. (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Scott. Funny, I bought it for driving in our bad winters, but after having it ceramic coated I can't bring myself to take it out and get dirty.

Hey Scott, I have a question for you. Our towns spray a chemical ice melt onto the streets that helps melt the snow and reducing icing of the roads. Occasionally I will drive my GV70 on these coated roads. When it's dry, it causes dusting in the air when vehicle drive over it. It I get this dust on my GV70 ceramic coated paint, should I be concerned if I can't wash my vehicle and the dust sits there for the next few weeks?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wish you were in San Antonio, Texas, man. Have two rides in need of your services.

Great work as always!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks killer Scott!!!
Beautiful color too.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thanks guys!!

Zyborg: ship em on down! LOL

Bob, depending on what it is (luckily I don't have to deal with that down here, haha) it could be harmful to the finish even in a 'solid' form. I'd try to blow it off or waterless/rinseless wash it if possible. Coatings will assist in 'protecting' the finish but are not bullet proof.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys!!

Bob, depending on what it is (luckily I don't have to deal with that down here, haha) it could be harmful to the finish even in a 'solid' form. I'd try to blow it off or waterless/rinseless wash it if possible. Coatings will assist in 'protecting' the finish but are not bullet proof.

Wish I was balling like that! Might have to use it as an excuse to drive home and get done at least one of them! Ha!

Elite work, my man!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys!!

Thanks for the info. My buddy, who did the ceramic coating said the light dusting on my GV70 won't be an issue. I plan to back it out onto the driveway Monday and use my hand blower to blow off the dust as much as I can. Then it will go back into the garage and I use my detailing spray.

Users who are viewing this thread