2020 GT500 DCT

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not following your point. Please elaborate.

is the ultimate differentiating factor between a gt350 and a gt500 just a supercharger and a different trans? I guess I'm trying to understand what would make me want to buy one over the other when they're both targeting the same market.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
is the ultimate differentiating factor between a gt350 and a gt500 just a supercharger and a different trans? I guess I'm trying to understand what would make me want to buy one over the other when they're both targeting the same market.

Well, the GT500 is faster, newer, different, and has leaps and bounds better technology.

It doesn't sound like you're in the market for either. Appears you still rock your 15 year old Mustang (which is completely fine), but I'm not sure why you're so against the new and improved version of your car.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, the GT500 is faster, newer, different, and has leaps and bounds better technology.

This is what I wanted you to elaborate on. The difference between a 2020 GT500 and a 2020 or whatever the hell year we're at with a GT350

It doesn't sound like you're in the market for either. Appears you still rock your 15 year old Mustang (which is completely fine), but I'm not sure why you're so against the new and improved version of your car.

I was actually asking a legitimate question, as I was potentially in the market for either or and don't know the honest differences between the two aside from the motor and trans, but I'll "rock" my 15 year old mustang that is only a track car and proceed to find another dealer who can help

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't realize the dividing line between all these Fords became so thick recently.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is what I wanted you to elaborate on. The difference between a 2020 GT500 and a 2020 or whatever the hell year we're at with a GT350

I was actually asking a legitimate question, as I was potentially in the market for either or and don't know the honest differences between the two aside from the motor and trans, but I'll "rock" my 15 year old mustang that is only a track car and proceed to find another dealer who can help

LOL

Wut.

You start conversation by saying road course people are far and few between. Then you tell me you'd be potentially in the market for either...

NEWSBREAK. I wouldn't buy a GT350 to take to Atco, unless you're wanting to drop some serious coin.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL

Wut.

You start conversation by saying road course people are far and few between. Then you tell me you'd be potentially in the market for either...

NEWSBREAK. I wouldn't buy a GT350 to take to Atco, unless you're wanting to drop some serious coin.

I would never personally buy a car like either and make it a track car. That's what I have my 15 year old outdated cobra for, to rock up and down the track at Atco all day.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would never personally buy a car like either and make it a track car. That's what I have my 15 year old outdated cobra for, to rock up and down the track at Atco all day.

Why wouldn't you?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
puac.gif

Users who are viewing this thread