2020 Corvette Mid-Engine, 0-60 under 3, starts under $60,000.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Blue taste good. Why change?

Shit is tart as hell and it aint what it used to be. Just flush the stuff down and accept the Fact GM is killing it. A mid engine GT500 killer for less than a base GT500.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
See you even had to involve that junkass Voodoo engine along with the blows up from condensation ecojunk that cant even last long enough to see the taillights of a LS/LT powered GM vehicle. Its a damn shame that GM and Dodge are running around like a pair of silverbacks running the jungle and a turd with a V6 is trying to keep up with them.

Yall step away from the Koolaid. That shit is laced up. Come on over and get some real engine action in your life. Its ok. I was one of yall except I got tired of getting my ass handed to me like the C8 is going to handing everything Ford Powered its ass.

Considering F150 is the number 1 selling vehicle in America. Not sure how your argument has a leg to stand on.

Gm cant give away trucks right now. Fully loaded truck with a 6.2 under $40k and still cant sell them. Pretty sad

At least dodge is making a damn good looking truck and out selling gm by a good amount.

Keep loving the C8. Looks great on paper lets see how well it actually performs in the real world before it fails apart. Btw its a nice looking car.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Shit is tart as hell and it aint what it used to be. Just flush the stuff down and accept the Fact GM is killing it. A mid engine GT500 killer for less than a base GT500.

What crack are you smoking. Gm has proved nothing at this point.

Since when has the mustang actually ever technically been in the same category as the Corvette?

Are you still mad that the 03/04 cobras were giving the 03/04 z06 a spanking all the time.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Considering F150 is the number 1 selling vehicle in America. Not sure how your argument has a leg to stand on.

Gm cant give away trucks right now. Fully loaded truck with a 6.2 under $40k and still cant sell them. Pretty sad

At least dodge is making a damn good looking truck and out selling gm by a good amount.

Keep loving the C8. Looks great on paper lets see how well it actually performs in the real world before it fails apart. Btw its a nice looking car.

They dont have any 6.2 trucks for under 40k. I know because I look everyday. The only reason Ram hit #2 is Chevy and GMC are counted separately. Now combined they outsell everyone. Just cause F150 is the big seller doesn’t mean its good. The Pet Rock sold well and its a stupid rock. McDonalds sells a lot of burgers, but they’re garbage. Sales dont add up to a great product.

Its going to be hurting them feelings in the real world and it wont be falling apart anytime soon.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
What crack are you smoking. Gm has proved nothing at this point.

Since when has the mustang actually ever technically been in the same category as the Corvette?

Are you still mad that the 03/04 cobras were giving the 03/04 z06 a spanking all the time.

Dude Im a Camaro guy. I cant stand Vettes to be honest. GM has proved a mid engine car can be American Made and accessible to most Americans

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
They dont have any 6.2 trucks for under 40k. I know because I look everyday. The only reason Ram hit #2 is Chevy and GMC are counted separately. Now combined they outsell everyone. Just cause F150 is the big seller doesn’t mean its good. The Pet Rock sold well and its a stupid rock. McDonalds sells a lot of burgers, but they’re garbage. Sales dont add up to a great product.

Its going to be hurting them feelings in the real world and it wont be falling apart anytime soon.

Guess you are terrible at a searching. Good thing your beloved c8 isnt out. You would miss the deal on those too.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Guess you are terrible at a searching. Good thing your beloved c8 isnt out. You would miss the deal on those too.

Show me a 2019 6.2 powered truck for under 40K. Its being toured at dealers. I even posted the schedule so you can go check out the can of whoopass that GM dropped

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Show me a 2019 6.2 powered truck for under 40K. Its being toured at dealers. I even posted the schedule so you can go check out the can of whoopass that GM dropped
Why. Your the gm fan. And yes they are out there under 40k. But it may not be in your back yard.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Why. Your the gm fan. And yes they are out there under 40k. But it may not be in your back yard.

Dude Ive done nationwide searches and cant find these mysterious trucks you are referring to because they dont exist.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm just wondering if the new Corvette will burn as well as a Fiero.

Users who are viewing this thread