2020 C8 CORVETTE BATTLES PORSCHE GT3 RS ON TRACK! *UNBELIEVABLE*

MG0h3

Established Member
I’m sure Randy will have both on the track soon enough. More apples to apples talent that way

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd love to know how these guys are allowed to be doing this when all essential businesses are supposed to be closed.
All my private track rentals got wiped away.

blk02edge

Established Member
I'd love to know how these guys are allowed to be doing this when all essential businesses are supposed to be closed.
Im on my 4th day of burning fuel social distance style. Everyone else is too scared to come out, I have our 3 mile track literally all to myself. All the events are shut down sadly. But its easy to keep distance at the track.
20200407_134415(1).jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
you're in Canada though
So? Almost everything is shut down here too but plenty of tracks are actually still somewhat running stateside as well, some places just aren't so retarded they feel they need to shut down outdoor activities.

badmpg03

Established Member

Lots of tracks are still open in Houston but only to members, like golf courses, likely because they want to continue to charge monthly dues.
But I'm not complaining!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Lots of tracks are still open in Houston but only to members, like golf courses, likely because they want to continue to charge monthly dues.
But I'm not complaining!

if my local track said they were going to charge me any amount of money a year to race right now I wouldn't even blink an eye

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Caught behind my first C8 the other day. Not in my mustang unfortunately but I have to say from the rear the car looks like an Abortion!

It cant seem to figure out if its a Camaro or a Vette and the Corvette writing in the rear looks cheesy AF. It pulled into a gas station and from the side it just looked so small IDN I was just expecting more I guess.....

Users who are viewing this thread