2020 Bronco doom and gloom

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
According to this rumor, the next bronco will not look like a bronco, and will only be a 4 door. Closely resembles a jeep, and should match it in every way except rock crawling.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a10328308/ford-bronco-two-door/
Well hopefully the additional design study goes with a more "Bronco" look. That Troller thing is ugly as hell.

I agree with them, though, unfortunately, there isn't much of a market for a 2 door anymore. If there is, Jeep has all of those sales already.

hoamskilet

Established Member
if it looks like that rendering at the top, I don't think people will be too upset that it has 4 doors. that thing looks badass. Then again, I'm one of the probably few that thinks the 4 door jeep looks better than the 2 door

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
if it looks like that rendering at the top, I don't think people will be too upset that it has 4 doors. that thing looks badass. Then again, I'm one of the probably few that thinks the 4 door jeep looks better than the 2 door

Everyone loves the bronco6g renders, like the one at the top. Its the fact that it will look like a troller, which was lower in the article.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well that sucks. But if it looks good I may still consider one for a family hauler D.D. Curious what MSRP will be and how much Mark up which I will not pay that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoamskilet

Established Member
Everyone loves the bronco6g renders, like the one at the top. Its the fact that it will look like a troller, which was lower in the article.
sweet baby Jesus, I didn't pay attention to the one lower in the article. that thing is barftastic

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
The rendering from bronco6g looks great... I would buy that in a second. The Troller would make me sell my Shelby and my Explorer and move to a new nameplate. That crap is hideous!

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm ok with that as long as it looks like the top render. If it looks like the Troller the designers can die in a roll over fire.

blk02edge

Established Member

I agree that the JKU looks better than the 2 door JK but I can't wrap my head around a 4dr bronco

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
sweet baby Jesus, I didn't pay attention to the one lower in the article. that thing is barftastic

This if it looks like that **** it. No thanks.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The rendering from bronco6g looks great... I would buy that in a second. The Troller would make me sell my Shelby and my Explorer and move to a new nameplate. That crap is hideous!

I'm ok with that as long as it looks like the top render. If it looks like the Troller the designers can die in a roll over fire.

This it would be like GM bringing the Impala name back in 2001? Killing it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I agree that the JKU looks better than the 2 door JK but I can't wrap my head around a 4dr bronco

Some company did make the conversions in the 90's.

f9aa8487e654d6dbba2651e42a7d4473.jpeg

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The top one looks good but the bottom one looks goofy. As long as its a serious off-roader.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I agree that the market for 2 door suvs like this is probably limited. Hopefully ford will still make a 2 door version, albeit in limited numbers. If there's a lot of interest they could ramp up 2 door production to meet demand. I don't think the 4-door looks bad, looks pretty good, but will take some getting used to.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The RS didn't come in 3-door, the Bronco isn't coming in 2-door

Add to the fact that the Raptor is built overwhelmingly SCREW...a 2-door Bronco has 0 chance IMO.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I'd still buy it.

Me too. And its going to replace my current 2016 Edge. I don't want no freakin OJ mobile looking SUV anyway. I tell you what though I have been looking at the original Bronco 1966 thru 1977 and would love to have a restored one especially the last few years 75,76 and 77.

Users who are viewing this thread