2019 Motor Trend best driver's car

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I enjoyed it, i thought it was their best video ever.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That McLaren Senna is SOOOOO nice! Randy killed the track in that beast.

Couldn't help but catch the comments after the GT-350 ran its laps that manual shifting on a track is fast fading and becoming a dying art. :( But the GT-350 is an impressive performance car. My favorite in the current Ford stable.

fearthesnake

Established Member
if you just enjoy the driving experience and don’t care about being the fastest guy out on the highway / strip, I suggest you do.
Good point and that's about my style now esp the older you get! Come to think of it, I'm probably the oldest guy in a 500 at meets,shows,etc... been out of the racing scene tbh.

Really love the DIB and black stripe 350 combo. Prices seem to be mid 40s to low 40s now which is even more appealing.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Not so worried about being an old fart in the car circles but have been rowing gears since 1973 among dozens of cars. What ZYBORG stated is my train of thought these days. Have owned some fast rides including 03 and 04 Cobras plus the 2014 GT500 but some of my favorite driving fun was in some of the slowest rides in my 86 Comp prep SVO, 93 Cobra R and 95 Cobra R. No way any of those cars would have been fun without a manual. And I did have an auto 87 Mustang GT because of the wife....lol.

I am also liking the DIB/black stripe but would really love to get another R the GT350R if I can swing it. I love the new GT500 but its out for me with no manual. Loved my 2014 GT500 and would not mind another one.

gofast15

Established Member
Porsche wins that thing almost every year.
Yea , Porsche does great work improving car characteristics on their cars every time new generation comes out . Can't say the same thing when it comes to looks , most plain/ blend looking car out of there from the tested group

XtraTQ

Established Member
It sure is especially for the money.

It makes me want to ditch my 500 for one.

That’s what I did last Fall, traded my ‘11 GT500 for a ‘19 350R. It’s obviously not the fastest car in the world, but the driving experience is insane and it sounds so damn good. I bought it right before winter so I’ve only got a couple hundred miles on it. I’m a little extra anxious for Spring this year!

Users who are viewing this thread