2018 zr1 testing

blk02edge

Established Member
Well I get what he is saying to a point. Hitting the track with the twisties is an expensive habit not a lot of people can afford. Good ole' mashing the gas pedal and getting pinned back in the seat is what a lot of people can do on a budget.

Going fast in a straight line is great fun, but that of course can't be replaced with racing around a track like Willow Springs or whatnot. That has all the elements....just too expensive.
Yea but people who can afford what these cars cost nowadays should be able to afford some track days, if not they shouldn't be in that much debt with +-100k cars. If someone doesn't live near a track or twisty roads then that's fine, hellcats and demons make more sense but the logic he posted is biased to his life I assume

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea but people who can afford what these cars cost nowadays should be able to afford some track days, if not they shouldn't be in that much debt with +-100k cars. If someone doesn't live near a track or twisty roads then that's fine, hellcats and demons make more sense but the logic he posted is biased to his life I assume
I was literally typing something like this and you just posted. Butthole. lol.

I did think it was funny to bring up the costs associated with running at a road course and then claiming a $65K-$85K straight line car is budget friendly lol.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

Agreed. And if I had tons and tons of money I would be out on those tracks with the twist and turns. But I get by living my life vicariously through the vids Treynor posts. ;)

blk02edge

Established Member
I was literally typing something like this and you just posted. Butthole. lol.

I did think it was funny to bring up the costs associated with running at a road course and then claiming a $65K-$85K straight line car is budget friendly lol.
Lol sorry man!

96 cobra

Established Member
Crazy vette! A lowly C6 grand sport is plenty of car for my uses, hope this does it's part to drive down their prices :)

Will the camaro engineers/team have a rebuttal?...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
things ugly sorry. lap cars just aren't that exciting to most ppl these days which is why the Hellcat and Demon are what gets all the interest these days. cause everyone can fast straight and thats what most ppl want. who has a purpose built track with corners that anyone can really go to?

today ppl want a car that goes fast straight. no one really gives a rats ass that this car went 2.000367 seconds faster then the other one did over several laps. thats just boring.

when was the last youtube video you watched where two cars went around in circles for hours to see which car was faster? bet uve watched plenty of roll racing tho in a str8 line!

and the whole Fast and Furious thing is really gay! let me guess, next year the wing will sit 4 feet off the rear vs. 3 feet. don't care how functional it is that looks so ridiculous!
Would you at least try proper English please? I'm really getting sick trying to read your stupid shorthand posts.
At least try some new material. Your hate GaMe is getting weak.
Pretty evident isn't it?

_Snake_

Established Member
things ugly sorry. lap cars just aren't that exciting to most ppl these days which is why the Hellcat and Demon are what gets all the interest these days. cause everyone can fast straight and thats what most ppl want. who has a purpose built track with corners that anyone can really go to?

today ppl want a car that goes fast straight. no one really gives a rats ass that this car went 2.000367 seconds faster then the other one did over several laps. thats just boring.

when was the last youtube video you watched where two cars went around in circles for hours to see which car was faster? bet uve watched plenty of roll racing tho in a str8 line!

and the whole Fast and Furious thing is really gay! let me guess, next year the wing will sit 4 feet off the rear vs. 3 feet. don't care how functional it is that looks so ridiculous!

I respectfully disagree with the straight line logic. The GT350 does also, and their ADM backs it up.

Users who are viewing this thread