2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack 2

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Those wheels look GREAT too. Usually I do not like any factory Ford wheels besides SVT wheels. Finally these wheels will stick out right at the fender and quarter lip and the car will look aggressive from the factory. You do not need to do anything to these new Stangs.

This 2018 is really tempting me to sell mine and get one but now this car with the PP2 is looking at a 50k Mustang GT. That hurts.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
That looks insane. Huge rubber too. 305's at all 4 corners is nuts for a factory GT car.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
window sticker below doesn't add up to M/T story

Attachments

• 2018 windowsticker.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 217

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
The PP2 package is said to be $6500 from the MT article. I have not found on the official Ford article that is specifies the pricing but $6500 would make sense since the PP1 is a $4k upgrade. Hopefully it is not an $8k upgrade because the 1LE package is $7k.

AAG

Established Member
The PP2 package is said to be $6500 from the MT article. I have not found on the official Ford article that is specifies the pricing but $6500 would make sense since the PP1 is a $4k upgrade. Hopefully it is not an $8k upgrade because the 1LE package is $7k.

It costs $8500 to add the package to a base model Mustang GT

_Snake_

Established Member

“Perf Pack Level 2 is a $6,500 package available only on Mustang GT fastback manual cars. If ordered on a base GT, you must also opt for the $2,000 Equipment Group 301A.”

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Oh right. I was not looking at the base GT add on.

They always get you with add on packages but if I was getting a base GT I would add the 301A anyways.

I do not see the PP2 option yet on the build and price but I am sure they will update it soon.

spectreman

Established Member
I have despised the S550 since it appeared. Bought a leftover '14 GT Trackpack to wipe the flavor out of my mouth, then traded that in a year later for an '09 GT500.

But the '18, w/that new front end, the adjustable exhaust, the magnaride shocks and those OMG looking wheels, well, I think I finally found an S550 I could live with. Love those fargin' wheels. Can't wait to see the performance stats on this car.
Lee

Users who are viewing this thread