2018 Ford GT Delivery..... Wow!

R1Lello

Established Member
Says he makes 119k a year as a tech VP. That’s used mustang Gt money. Not multiple super car money. Dude has to be making at least 5-10 million a year to afford to own the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Who knows, I follow another youtube guy (good guy) called 650ib, superbike guy with tons of roll racing/high speed runs videos that he and his buddies do, owns a nice home, six of the latest superbikes including a modded H2, and the new v4 duc panagiale 'speciale' he just took delivery of (about $40k just for this one) and recently posted looking for a new home. He's up to 160k+ subscribers and climbing so you tell me............I think they pay well at those numbers.

scott_0

Established Member
I don't get the hate for guys that make money off youtube, don't like it? don't click on their videos and add to their accounts, and I guess I'm in the minority, in that I don't feel the v6 sounds awful at all, would I prefer a v8? oh **** yeah, but like 99% of us here, I'll never own one, so it's a moot point huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kiohtee

Established Member
YouTube pays better than a lot of you realize. You don't have to have 25,000,000, or even 1,000,000, to make decent coin. A simple 100,000 will do.

Granted, a guy with this collection and only ~115K subscribers is definitely doing something else, which has already been confirmed.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It's not the number of subscribers, it's the number/hours of views. He gets more views than he has subscribers. How many of his videos have been posted here over the years for people to view/click who aren't subscribed to his channel?

JJackson515

Established Member
It's not the number of subscribers, it's the number/hours of views. He gets more views than he has subscribers. How many of his videos have been posted here over the years for people to view/click who aren't subscribed to his channel?

This. Its all about the views. When I underwrote accounts at PayPal, we would get our fair share of youtube stars and those who would just have a video go viral. A somewhat viral video would get you $100k payout from youtube easily.

blk02edge

Established Member
This. Its all about the views. When I underwrote accounts at PayPal, we would get our fair share of youtube stars and those who would just have a video go viral. A somewhat viral video would get you $100k payout from youtube easily.
Hmmm what can I do to go viral, dont care about self respect.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I kinda got that same feeling after watching a second time and have zero desire to watch any of his videos any longer. Ya know what I think the reality was? I think he was really disappointed in the car and expecting more and as a result couldnt hide his disappointment.

I think he was really taken back (So was I) with the lack of arm room it gave him and how tight fitting the car was. I bet his 720s is VERY comfortable to sit in with plenty of arm room.

And not to mention it clearly will NOT be as fast as his 720s is. The Ford GT weighs 3381 lbs. His 720s weighs 3180. Ford GT hp 647hp. 720s 710hp.

Remember, when he ordered this he hadn't bought the 720s yet. I see him tweaking them Turbo's tho cause the car will actually feel slow compared to his 720s and that will not sit well with him at all.

Yeah man, sorry you went to all that trouble with this theory but he spent a lot of time both in and around the car both on the street and the track (the real kind with turns) before he ordered the car. The car is not a surprise to him.

"arm room" lol ****

Recon

Established Member
Me, as well. I know the new GT is an awesome feat of automotive engineering, but I just prefer the last gen. For a number of reasons.

Yep, it has large performance capabilities, but it doesn’t do a thing for me like the original and last gens do.

Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread