2018 Can't End Soon Enough

cbj5259

Established Member
Life seems to pile on at the most inopportune time...stay strong and positive and lean on the strength of your family and faith.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jdcobra

Established Member
Have kept you and your family in my prayers. Not trying to draw attention from the post but I too have had a hard time medically this year. Almost died from sepsis from a perforated gallbladder and now I have GERD due to the damage done to my LES. I know certain moments may seem tough, but keep your head up and keep being an amazing husband/father. Things will get better!

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Have kept you and your family in my prayers. Not trying to draw attention from the post but I too have had a hard time medically this year. Almost died from sepsis from a perforated gallbladder and now I have GERD due to the damage done to my LES. I know certain moments may seem tough, but keep your head up and keep being an amazing husband/father. Things will get better!

Glad you made it through sepsis Joshua. That's a killer. GERD isn't fun either. I hope the doctors can help you through that. They now have a procedure to end it. Check into it, because GERD can cause esophageal cancer. Prayers for you too.

jdcobra

Established Member
Glad you made it through sepsis Joshua. That's a killer. GERD isn't fun either. I hope the doctors can help you through that. They now have a procedure to end it. Check into it, because GERD can cause esophageal cancer. Prayers for you too.

I appreciate that. I had the stretta procedure done on August 31st and it went well. So now time will only tell how the muscle grows.

Users who are viewing this thread