2018 Bullitt?

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
Ford would Probably wait til 2019 to produce the Mach 1, for its 50th Anniversary. The first unofficial "Bullitt" was in 1968. Officially the first edition of the California Special was 1968, and 428 Cobra Jet mid year 68 1/2. The Shelby GT500 KR (King of the Road) also celebrates its 50th in 2018.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shit man, dont know how, specially with your good taste in cars, things were turds!

Oh, I didn't love it for it's performance attributes. I appreciated the heritage, the look, and the cams I had installed. I only owned it about 6 months or so.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Would be cool to see. I was a big fan of the Bullitts a few years ago. Still not a fan of the new body style though.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Bullitts are awesome. big power increases doesn't matter, people bought them up cause they were awesome special editions, the og bullitt is my favorite classic car. It's hard to say the 08 was lackluster. it looked better than the base, wasn't crazy money, and had a little hp bump. I mean back in 08 ford didn't need to do shit because it was only the mustang. No camaro or charger/challenger to compete with. I cant wait to see if a new one does come out. If it did I'd buy it over a gt350. But, I'm not in the market for one so that doesn't mean anything lol

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
the "bullitt" movie with steve mcqueen was cool. The new edge and s197 bullitt mustangs not so much. They were green pieces of human waste excrement with a real world 5hp advantage over a GT for more $$$. Hopefully ford isnt stupid enough to repeat the same mistake twice. Give us a new cobra, new mach 1, new boss but please no more bullitts.

Imatk

Established Member
Always thought the Bullitt was cool. Love the color as well.

They had upgraded seats (basically GT500 seats) in them and the steering wheel.

Performance-wise they didn't do much for me, but I agree it's not always just about peformance.

Hell I'd love to have a Ferrari 308 and that car could be bested by a new Honda... but that really doesn't matter, to me at least :)

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I agree with some of you guys, I always loved the bullitt package cars. the 01 was ok, but I really like the 08. Color, interior enhancements, and sound.

Id love to pick one up as a daily.

SVTDarin

Established Member
I love my Bullitt but miss having a 5.0, I am seriously thinking about getting a new one if Ford makes them again.

20160128_153128_zpse32e8cvw.jpg

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I love my Bullitt but miss having a 5.0, I am seriously thinking about getting a new one if Ford makes them again.

20160128_153128_zpse32e8cvw.jpg

Thats a super nice bullitt! Where did you find those inserts or the gt/cs front bumper? And what wheels are those?

SVTDarin

Established Member

barstowpo

Established Member
From what I just heard from a person with some inside knowledge, Ford will first introduce the 2018 Bullitt mid year followed by the GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread