2018 Bullitt?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

I'm not sure if there is any truth to it but I've always loved the green.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So many things to like about what might be (sure seems spot on) the '18 Bullitt. As others have said, the color is great. It looks to be so true to the original with no badging on the front fenderwell and a plain, open front grill. I like what I see.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
My guess would be yes. I mentioned in the 2018 GT thread, referencing one of the pictures, that Ford may have given a nod to a special edition Mustang, like the Bullitt, might be on the books for '18. We shall see......someone save this thread, ha.

Last edited:

Bullitt02744

Established Member
I own a 2001 Bullitt, tho it's not half the car the Cobra is I still have a soft spot for it. Can't wait to see the '18 Bullitt come to life. Hope they really nail it! Besides Comp Orange, its hard to beat a DHG New Edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I really hope they bring the Bullitt back and it would be cool to see the Mach 1 again.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I wonder what all they'll do to make it stand out from the GT. Is Mag ride an option on the GT Mustang?

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Can't wait to see it. I liked the first, I'm sure I'll like this one. A Mach 1 with a shaker would be bad-ass.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Would be cool to see another Bullitt as well as a Mach 1. I thought I heard somewhere years ago the Mach would be next after the Boss 302.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread