2018 Bentley Bentayga W12

ArabianOak

Established Member
IMG_4586.png
IMG_4585.jpeg

ArabianOak

Established Member
So you went from James Bond to Jeep Bro to Bruce Wayne? Nice.
For those of you wondering, these luxury brands are not as cool as you think. Nice cars but kinda like buying a pair of air Jordan’s. You pay triple but still made in china. Lol.

For me the top tier is bmw m cars or amg cars. The Audis are ok but my preference would be the other two.

If only ford made the gt500 awd with the new auto…haha.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
For those of you wondering, these luxury brands are not as cool as you think. Nice cars but kinda like buying a pair of air Jordan’s. You pay triple but still made in china. Lol.

For me the top tier is bmw m cars or amg cars. The Audis are ok but my preference would be the other two.

If only ford made the gt500 awd with the new auto…haha.
I agree.
I’m stalking the perfect ‘19 E63s.
I prefer the pre-facelift and like E-size best—should be the perfect DD.
Wrap or visual changes coming?
Much better than the Jeep to me.
-J

ArabianOak

Established Member
I agree.
-J
I initially thought I would get rid of the chrome but the more I look at it, the more i like the stock look.

the e63s is a bad boy...had a 19 myself and that car ran 10.7 on a 100 degree day at union grove. def a mid 10 car in the cooler months. mine was renntech tuned. great interior too. drove it to michigan and back for my anniversary and it was soooo nice on the road.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
So other than the power how do you like it? Driving impressions, Features, etc.?

I agree.
-J

I missed out on a silver '19 CPO'd E63s last week. I've been looking for a Friday night/weekend car and really wanted a S63 but couldn't find one that was CPO'd with the right mileage for what I wanted to pay. Nor could I find a M760i or Alpina B7 so I cheaped out and got a 2021 750i. I'm picking it up in 8 days. A plug in tune brings it up to 590hp and 600 ft/lbs so I should be happy for a while.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I think it weighs around 5500. But still heavy. It drives amazing. Very quiet and smooth.

Did more testing to 150mph this morning. No gains from my 11.7 but still very impressive for a luxury suv. 3.4 zero to 60 with rollout is wild.

It’s like a sophisticated track hawk. Lololoo.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your Bentayga (5,379 lbs.) after the tune is near spot on equal to the stock Trackhawk (5,363 lbs.). Enjoy it while you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread