SOLD: 2017 GT350. RPG engine, restored title. $40k

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
2017 Shelby GT350. Chassis number H4108. 385XX miles. VIN 1FA6P8JZ4H5524578.

Restored salvage title from a front end collision in early 2020 (I can send photos of accident), radiator and front brace were not effected and airbags did not go off. See pics. Car has been rebuilt and has been fixed and driving since august 2020.

Car is equipped with electronics package which includes large screen radio and sync 3, dual zone AC. Recaro seats, painted black roof. I have electronic copy of window sticker. In 2021 the engine was built to take boost but the previous owner never got around to it due to budget reasons.

Engine long block was built by RPG racing engines out of California which are known for building these engines. (I have receipts and photos) Darton sleeved and o ringed block, Manley extreme series forged pistons utilizing 12:1 compression ratio, Oliver I beam rods with ARP 2000 bolts, ARP main studs, King coated main and rod bearings, assembled and balanced, GT500 lash adjusters, ARP head studs and GT500 head gaskets, MMR billet timing guides and arms, boundary oil pump gear, this setup is rated to take 1500hp. McLeod RXT 1200 clutch installed at time of engine install. 1320 Junkie ported intake, JLT catch cans, aluminum coolant tank, new brake rotors and pads up front, have new pads and rotors for rear but not installed yet, OPRacing front brake caliper stud kit (makes changing pads easier and gets rid of the one time use bolts). Engine has approximately 8k miles on it.

I have put 2k miles on it myself and it runs great with no issues. Exhaust is all stock, interior is in great shape with some wear on the drivers bolster but there is no rips or tears. Everything works as it should, electronics are all functional (sometimes electronics are not fixed in salvage cars) 2020+ GT500 forged carbon spoiler with gurney flap. Tires are Michelin Sport Cup 2 295/35/19 in front and 305/35/19 out back. Fronts are at about 70% and rears are around 55% life remaining. The car will come with one extra front at about 85% life, an extra rear about 85% life and a second rear about 50% life.

Only issues is there is a scuff on the passenger side skirt, few rock chips as to be expected at this mileage. Couple scrapes on the roof. Slight wear on the drivers side bolster, Alcantara on steering wheel is showing a little pilling. Will need new AC compressor since it is making a noise when turned on.

Car is perfect for the guy who wants something to road race, or someone who wants to drive the wheels off it.

Untitled by |SK Photography|, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread