2017 GT350 price

ACESnEIGHTS

Established Member
Im looking at a new 2017 GT350. Sticker $61000 plus. Any idea of a good price would be welcome.

takiotoshi

Established Member
I got mine 3k below msrp about 5weeks ago so try to negotiate and you might get it cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
They are going for closer to invoice now. Haggle that down!

ArkLightning

Established Member
Sort of depends how badly you want the car and the dealer's motivation. Anything at sticker or under could be a decent deal. It seems that a few are finding deals for up to $3k under sticker now and then. For a car in this price territory there is not a lot of room between Fords cost to the dealer and the sticker. Even if demand was slow and dealers were motivated they can't sell these things with $8,000 to $12,000 off like you see on some loaded pickups and SUVs during slow times. Certainly would walk if they want anything above sticker.

GT350Stevie

Established Member
Got my 2017 at the end of March for 10 k under sticker. There's lots of these cars in Canada, if your willing to do the ride north. With a strong US dollar, I think there's some good deals to be had. My deal worked out to around 55k US.

Sent from my STH100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Got my 2017 at the end of March for 10 k under sticker. There's lots of these cars in Canada, if your willing to do the ride north. With a strong US dollar, I think there's some good deals to be had. My deal worked out to around 55k US.

Sent from my STH100-1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Wow! That’s an awesome deal.

Drewsky65

Established Member
all depends on where you are in the country and how long the car has been sitting. if it is the right color combo and options you are looking for MSRP is fair. paid MSRP for mine last month. and i LOVE the car by the way

Users who are viewing this thread