2016 NFL Pick 'Em League

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
:beer:

How exactly do the tiebreakers work, are the scores an over-under sort of thing?

1st tiebreaker is closest to combined total score of the Monday night game. I believe 2nd tiebreaker is closest to the home team score. I don't believe I've seen any go beyond that.

scott_0

Established Member
omg these ****ing refs are awful.........league wide.......awful! Sproles gets mugged, no flag! Matthews hit helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver, no flag! awesome!

Sent from my S7 Edge on Tapatalk

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
could the Eagles knock off the dangerous Falcons, even with the numb skull refs doing what they do?

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
could the Eagles knock off the dangerous Falcons, even with the numb skull refs doing what they do?

At home, they seem to do great vs good teams, they did it to Vikes (undefeated at the time), now the Falcons. Now, at Seattle? LOL no.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Second time this year... I picked the Patriots today too, in hopes that my mojo will work in reverse. I have all the favorites except I think the Saints beat the birds today.

I have similar picks today. I also forgot a Thursday game and it cost me the win that week. Ended up losing in a tiebreaker when I would've won outright.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Well. I been so busy with work, kids, and life that I forgot the Thursday pick and didn't realize all the other games were today. The one season I have a chance for the pool and I pull a Tony Romo... :(

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well. I been so busy with work, kids, and life that I forgot the Thursday pick and didn't realize all the other games were today. The one season I have a chance for the pool and I pull a Tony Romo... :(

That really sucks man. I wanted to see the season come down to a single tiebreaker.

Users who are viewing this thread