2016 NFL Pick 'Em League

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It's that time again!

Who's ready to win some money?!

Football is back! Make the season even more enjoyable and win some cash along the way!

It's simple to play. Pick the winners of each week's games (no point spread involved, just winner/loser) and the player with the most wins each week takes home the money for that week. You can also get in on the pool for the entire season and the overall points leader will take home even more cash.

There are only a few rules but they must be followed!

1. The weekly entry fee is $15. You don't have to play every week, but why wouldn't you?! Winners are paid weekly.

2. If you want to participate in the overall season pool, it's an additional $5 per week. You must play and pay each week to be eligible to win the pool. The player with the most points at the end of the season wins the whole kitty. There's no tie-breaker for the overall season pool, the money will be split among the winners if there's a tie.

3. All transactions will be done via PayPal. Payments need to be sent to me as a gift (and my payments to the winners will be as well) so no fees are deducted.

4. Winners will be paid on Tuesday after the week's games have concluded. This means I need your payment for the week NO LATER than Monday! The earlier the better, and some people elect to pay for the whole season upfront. DON'T BE LATE WITH YOUR PAYMENT!

5. This one is important. If you lock in a pick for the first game of the week, YOU ARE COMMITTED FOR THAT WEEK. If you don't make payment for that week, not only will you not be eligible to win that week, you won't be making any more picks either. That was happening in the past and it won't be happening while I'm running the league. Likewise, if you commit to and start paying for the yearly pool, then decide to drop out later in the season, you will forfeit any money that you paid into that pool. None of this "I'm not winning so I'll drop out and get my money back" nonsense. I will be very fair but I won't tolerate any BS either. I just want us all to enjoy the season and have some fun!

If you're interested in playing just shoot me a PM with your Yahoo email address (you must have a Yahoo email address as it's a Yahoo league) and I'll send you an invite to the league with the password to join. This isn't just for SVTP members either. If you have family or friends that would like to join they're more than welcome to. The more the merrier (and more the payouts!).

If you have any questions feel free to ask in here or shoot me a PM. Let's have some fun! :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
All invites sent. If I missed you hit me with a PM. Be sure to invite your friends or coworkers or whoever might want to play.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i'm in. should post a link in roadside for this. not too many people venture over to this side of the forum...

Users who are viewing this thread