2016 Camaro SS drops 223 lbs and runs 12.3 @ 116

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Rumor is the ban is "up for review" at the end of the year.

Not that I care. I'd just assume we stop using 'Ring times as some holy grail for manufacturers.

I agree and prefer the latter, the Nürburgring is overrated. All manufacturers are pretty much guilty of taking purpose built cars that have been dialed in and tuned for the ring anyways. No mere mortal will replicate those times, nor are they likely to ever drive on the ring.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
SLP offered some upgrades. 2 different exhausts, an intake (which combined bumped hp 20 to 345), a Bilstein or 1LE suspension, an Auburn differential, better BFG tires, and the rest was cosmetic stuff.
At least some one else is informed on them. My car had every SLP option back then including the upgraded GForce TA KD which at the time was one of the best tires available. The Bilstein suspension package with the matched Eibach springs lowered the car 1/2" as well. The cars could get pricey. Most don't realize Camaros were sent to SLP to be turned into SS models hence the plethora of options on the SLP SS cars. ASC did the WS6 cars and SLP did the firehawks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread