2016 Cadillac CTS-V 640HP

xenodragon

Established Member
^agree. Not that impressed. Rather have an M5 or hellcat charger. I mean the new z06 hasn't been doing the greatest in drag races, but people say it's a race car. Fine, then where does the ctsv fall, since it probably can't get out of its own way?

fangstang

Established Member
2016-cadillac-cts-v_100494786_h.jpg

cadillac-cts-v_100494793_h.jpg

cadillac-cts-v_100494792_h.jpg

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Gorgeous car!! Much more so than the charger.

This has me thinking GM has something up their sleeves. Last gen V only got the LSA. Not their top dog engine. So why did they decide to give this one the top dog LT4? Will the new ZL1 get it as well? This leads me to believe a ZR1 may be in the near future. TT V8 maybe?

Anyone think this car will touch $100k loaded?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Gorgeous car!! Much more so than the charger.

This has me thinking GM has something up their sleeves. Last gen V only got the LSA. Not their top dog engine. So why did they decide to give this one the top dog LT4? Will the new ZL1 get it as well? This leads me to believe a ZR1 may be in the near future. TT V8 maybe?

Anyone think this car will touch $100k loaded?

May be pretty damn close:burnout:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
At first glance it reminds me alot of the ats-v, they look a little too similar to me which has me feeling "meh" at this point. Im sure it will grow on me over time its just that the gen 2 V's were much meaner looking.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Imo after reading new Z06 owners saying their cars are not feeling like they have 650/650... This car might not be much faster than its predecessor.
There are a few stories floating around of stock C6Z06s pulling C7Z06s at high speeds.... I've seen a 13 V coupe run in the 11s stock. Let's see what this new one can pull off.

MWR

YWSOTD
Established Member
I'm in if they make a coupe. I don't prefer the looks of the sedan. Badass powertrain nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread