2015's going to lose any weight??

kingnut

Established Member
The corvette will have to watch it's back then.

lmfao. im sure corvette owners will be shaking at the release of the 15GT... when in the real world, no one gives a shit. i wish people would stop brand worshiping and just appreciate nice cars.

SlowSVT

Established Member
The Fox was lighter then the SN95 which was lighter then the S197 which was ............. then the S550

Question settled!

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
lmfao. im sure corvette owners will be shaking at the release of the 15GT... when in the real world, no one gives a shit. i wish people would stop brand worshiping and just appreciate nice cars.

If the mustang actually weighed 3350 pounds and had 450 horsepower. Yes they would care, because they would be the ones getting their asses handed to them.

The reality in life is that everyone gives a shit. If no one gave a shit nobody would ever get butthurt. However your post proves that everyone gives a shit.

However the mustang is not going to weigh 3350 pounds so the 3400 pound corvette has nothing to worry about.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Im thinking it will be a shave under the current platform. That would make me happy. As long as its a little less. Im thinking hp will be 450. Which is a good target.

I cant wait for info and preorders

Users who are viewing this thread