2015 SUCKS so far

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I always hear of incidents where people get into accidents where the party at fault has no insurance. Is there any type of penalty the person without the insurance gets slapped with?

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Shitty start to the new year for my family.
First off, my daughter was in a car accident (she was at fault) she is 7 months pregnant. they took her to the hospital to get checked out and ended up finding something not right with the baby. (this was a positive thing though) She stayed in the hospital for 4 days monitoring her than sent her home.

Day after my daughter went home from the hospital, my Mother-in-law (86) fell and broke her hip, so back to the hospital for another week. she broke same hip 4 years before.

While mother-in-law was in the hospital, my daughter went to one of her doctor appt. they sent her back to the hospital saying the baby's heart beat was slow at times, they ended up doing a C-section to remove baby.
Granddaughter was born premature (7 months) but she is doing great, her imbilical cord was wrapped around her neck.
2lbs. 1 oz. but she is doing great, breathing on her own, not hooked up to any kind of support system.
She will be in the hospital until March when she was supposed to be born.

Yesterday went back to Houma to pick up medicine for mother-in-law and someone cut us off and got in an accident.
smashed up my wife's 2015 Explorer sport. (2300 miles)
Wife went to the hospital to get checked out, nothing broken, but she has a bruise on her chest where the seatbelt caught her, and on her knee where she hit the glove box.
Other car admitted fault to officer working the accident, BUT he has no insurance. GREAT...

2013 was like that for me but fell short of 1997 which was the worst year I ever had. Breaking a hip at that age is very dangerous, it caused the pneumonia that killed my mother at age 80 in 2013. It seems like we go through streaks of one bad thing after another.

Kenneth

Established Member
I always hear of incidents where people get into accidents where the party at fault has no insurance. Is there any type of penalty the person without the insurance gets slapped with?

All I know is they pulled the plate and towed his car from the accident.
He received 2 tickets, 1 for no insurance, 1 for careless operation.

Users who are viewing this thread