2015 SUCKS so far

Kenneth

Established Member
Shitty start to the new year for my family.
First off, my daughter was in a car accident (she was at fault) she is 7 months pregnant. they took her to the hospital to get checked out and ended up finding something not right with the baby. (this was a positive thing though) She stayed in the hospital for 4 days monitoring her than sent her home.

Day after my daughter went home from the hospital, my Mother-in-law (86) fell and broke her hip, so back to the hospital for another week. she broke same hip 4 years before.

While mother-in-law was in the hospital, my daughter went to one of her doctor appt. they sent her back to the hospital saying the baby's heart beat was slow at times, they ended up doing a C-section to remove baby.
Granddaughter was born premature (7 months) but she is doing great, her imbilical cord was wrapped around her neck.
2lbs. 1 oz. but she is doing great, breathing on her own, not hooked up to any kind of support system.
She will be in the hospital until March when she was supposed to be born.

Yesterday went back to Houma to pick up medicine for mother-in-law and someone cut us off and got in an accident.
smashed up my wife's 2015 Explorer sport. (2300 miles)
Wife went to the hospital to get checked out, nothing broken, but she has a bruise on her chest where the seatbelt caught her, and on her knee where she hit the glove box.
Other car admitted fault to officer working the accident, BUT he has no insurance. GREAT...

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
It could be worse man. Just hope that it gets better from here. I'm just glad I dont have to drive to Houma or lousyanna this year at all lol. Hope your 2015 picks up.

o2gt

Established Member
I agree lots of suck. But you have a new grand kid. That's got to make up for everything else. Just get your mother in law better and you will look back on day and it won't seem so bad

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shit. Good luck with the other 11 months of 2015.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
First off, my daughter was in a car accident (she was at fault) she is 7 months pregnant. they took her to the hospital to get checked out and ended up finding something not right with the baby. (this was a positive thing though) She stayed in the hospital for 4 days monitoring her than sent her home.

Day after my daughter went home from the hospital, my Mother-in-law (86) fell and broke her hip, so back to the hospital for another week. she broke same hip 4 years before.

While mother-in-law was in the hospital, my daughter went to one of her doctor appt. they sent her back to the hospital saying the baby's heart beat was slow at times, they ended up doing a C-section to remove baby.
Granddaughter was born premature (7 months) but she is doing great, her imbilical cord was wrapped around her neck.
2lbs. 1 oz. but she is doing great, breathing on her own, not hooked up to any kind of support system.

Yesterday went back to Houma to pick up medicine for mother-in-law and someone cut us off and got in an accident.
Wife went to the hospital to get checked out, nothing broken, but she has a bruise on her chest where the seatbelt caught her, and on her knee where she hit the glove box.
Other car admitted fault to officer working the accident, BUT he has no insurance. GREAT...

Very sorry to hear about your troubles. :(

Maybe someone upstairs is trying to get your attention?

Praying the remainder of 2015 is safe for you and your entire family ...

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Wow, I see your shit magnet is glowing brightly. Congrats on the grandbaby, could have been a lot worse! Look at it this way, your getting all of your shit luck out of the way early in the year!

verbal

Established Member
Congrats on the grandchild. I have been through periods like this when nothing seems to go right. It always turns around.

It has been a bad year for me as well. I spent New Years Eve in the ER to find out my 8 month old had a heart defect. She had open heart surgery on New Years Day. My wife and I have been living out of a hospital room since the surgery. My wife has not even been home in 25 days. I am thankful that the problem was caught now and that my daughter is recovering.

Blown 89

Established Member
Congratulations on becoming a grandfather. Sorry about everything else. That's rough.

I've had a rough year so far as well. Things culminated with my V getting egged last weekend while we were driving home. They only hit the paint once but the shell was like shrapnel and went through the base coat. This is the first car I've had since new and I was excited about taking care of the paint right. That only lasted 4 months :(

Blackdevil77

Established Member

Sorry to hear it. Glad your daughter is okay and her baby. That's the most important thing. My 2015 is sucking so far also. Got hit by a truck at work, and 3 people I know died, one of them being 24 years old.

Kenneth

Established Member
Well I see I'm not the only one having a rough first part of the new year.

Hope it gets better for everyone.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Sorry to hear the bad luck. It can only get better and congrats on the granddaughter. I hopefully have a few more years before that.

oldmodman

Established Member
Your luck might get better.

After all, the sun can only explode once.

P.S. Uninsured driver causes you injury? Guilty. Sentence Death. On the spot. Justice is swift.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Hope things start looking positive for you!! Its just that part of the state with psycho drivers. You shouldve called Morris Bart for the car accidents.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Lol at Morris Bart.

"One call that's all"

Sorry to hear all this OP. I've spent a good bit of time in your area recently. My old man has been in and out of Terrebonne General a lot lately.

Kenneth

Established Member
Lol at Morris Bart.

"One call that's all"

Sorry to hear all this OP. I've spent a good bit of time in your area recently. My old man has been in and out of Terrebonne General a lot lately.

We might have run into each other not knowing.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Congratulations on your new granddaughter, OP! Her well-being is paramount and she should bring you high hopes and a lot of happiness. I feel bad for you being down on your luck but life does throw you curveballs at times--it's up to you to persevere and make the most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread